Clay Guida Calls Out & Lights Up Nate Diaz: ‘Don’t Forget To Bring Your Painkilling Weed Pen’

Clay vs. Nate 2

• Total voters
All the painkilling in the world couldn't stop this:

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish1.gif

God this never gets old.

I would fire my agent if he came to me with Guida's name. For a young prospect, what is the point of fighting a guy impossible to look good against. For a vet like Diaz, no one cares if you beat him, so what would be the point?

Clay probably shouldn’t be calling out anyone after he got KTFO.

Lol at calling Nate one of the biggest names in MMA. He is a mediocre fighter who should be thanking his lucky charms he got the McNugget fight.

Wonderful day wrestler picking out a guy who can't wrestle for a peanuts fight.

That fuckin article in the OP is pure garbage. Nate a ppv king ? Then the asshole can’t even get the winner right ?

Is the author a Diaz loving Shertard, or what ? That ppv shit is a narrative I’ve seen assholes in here trying to push. When anybody that’s actually been watching the UFC for more than 3 years. Knows it’s absolute bullshit. Yeah, them ppv kings making 20/20, 40/40 or whatever the fuck he was making.

And, how does this fuckin clown not know who won a fight ? Pure fuckin trash. If this author is anything but an unpaid intern. I’d fire his useless ass on the spot.

Brutal !
If I can get behind anything.......it's this.

war guida. dude has some of the best fights in the ufc and has put it all on the line more then these new diva fighters.

this would be an old school throw down (as weird as that sounds) and even though id favor nate this could still be a fight of the night

Clay has a great resume I think he deserves the Diaz fight to be honest.

Went on a 3 fight streak beating RDA, Gomi and prime Pettis, and he has wins over Diaz, Lauzon and Josh Thomson, pretty crazy for someone who's skillset I would call somewhat limited.

That fuckin article in the OP is pure garbage. Nate a ppv king ? Then the asshole can’t even get the winner right ?

Is the author a Diaz loving Shertard, or what ? That ppv shit is a narrative I’ve seen assholes in here trying to push. When anybody that’s actually been watching the UFC for more than 3 years. Knows it’s absolute bullshit. Yeah, them ppv kings making 20/20, 40/40 or whatever the fuck he was making.

And, how does this fuckin clown not know who won a fight ? Pure fuckin trash. If this author is anything but an unpaid intern. I’d fire his useless ass on the spot.

Brutal !

Now listen here motherfucker grabs your neck I'll have you know I graduated science 3 years in a row just to proove to yo u dumb bitches like you that Nate is a ppv king you gasp for breath oh and one more thing chuckle eyes turn red and gravity goes up I have a brown belt in karäte your eyes widen in fear as I squeese tighter until your head pops he he cya round chump boy The guest

Now listen here motherfucker grabs your neck I'll have you know I graduated science 3 years in a row just to proove to yo u dumb bitches like you that Nate is a ppv king you gasp for breath oh and one more thing chuckle eyes turn red and gravity goes up I have a brown belt in karäte your eyes widen in fear as I squeese tighter until your head pops he he cya round chump boy The guest
535275.jpg

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}<bball2>
[<dunn][<dunn]

Back