Claudia Gadelha vs. Carla Esparza Added to UFC 225 in Chicago

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I think Claudia stuffs Carla's TDs and outboxes her to a UD.

If Gadelha paces herself as badly as she did against Andrade then it's possible Carla loses the first and takes the last 2 by being fresher and wearing on her.

Claudia is going to merk her. If she can't get you down she can't win. And Claudia is going to want to make a statement after getting whooped by Andrade.

Who cares

Then why the fuck even click on the thread ? Let alone posting in it ?

so-fucking-lame.gif

It's the people trying to act like this is remotely interesting who are trying to be edgy
not really, claudia is a great fighter and fun to watch. will be fun to see her put a beating on carla.

I think Claudia stuffs Carla's TDs and outboxes her to a UD.

If Gadelha paces herself as badly as she did against Andrade then it's possible Carla loses the first and takes the last 2 by being fresher and wearing on her.

The problem is Carla has none of the pressure or striking of Andrade. She's in for a world of hurt.

This is a good matchup.

I voted Claudia but I wouldn't be shocked to see Carla get a unanimous decision 30-27.

Why wouldnt you put this fight on the Brazil card in May? Unless Gadelha isnt ready by then this is a dumb fight placement.

Welp, there's my hint that Chicago is about to get a shit PPV. This fight, Blaydes, and CM punk filling up the main card, what a nightmare.

Why wouldnt you put this fight on the Brazil card in May? Unless Gadelha isnt ready by then this is a dumb fight placement.

Andrade: Fighting a countrywoman(Gadelha)? No she's American now, Claudia abandoned Brazil.

I'll probably watch the weigh ins over the fight but it has the potential to be interesting.

Gadelha's terrible cardio was exposed biggly. Maybe 29-28 split for Esparza

Welp, there's my hint that Chicago is about to get a shit PPV. This fight, Blaydes, and CM punk filling up the main card, what a nightmare.
Miesha vs eye, holm vs schlvenko, and now this bs. Prelim please...

Back