Media Claudia Gadelha says shes much better then Ansaroff & addresses Brian Ortega baby pics

Ortega GNP'd the mole out of her.

Expect her to have good defense from the guard in the fight.

Not hating but claudia is Brazilian, a country known for its very hot sexy and voluptuous women. She is a Brazilian 3 out of 10 imo, has a lot of things working against her like flat ass, no chest, deep voice, big facial mole, I could go on.... So average.

But if we're talking fighting then yea...

Ill admit she still would sub pridejitzu in less than a minute.

Claudia a "3", huh? So what are these Brazilian women in your very humble opinion??

CORREIA_BETHE_singapore.png
42078540_545120362580060_576487836367192064_n.jpg

Am I the only who sees her as blah? Wouldn’t look at her twice if she’s passed by (I live in la though)

Would still hit

Don’t see either side — seems like there are are two types of sherdoggers
1. She’s flaming hot 10/10
2. Sounds and looks like a dude — wouldn’t hit

Enjoy your Cheetos, sir.

(I agree, she's not ugly, but she doesn't do anything for me.)

Claudia a "3", huh? So what are these Brazilian women in your very humble opinion??

Beth has an ass but is a butterface. I give her a 2.

That last Pic is not even ratable lol

Cyborg has moved up to a 6 lately since she has been pampering herself up

Hottest fmma's imo are Holly Holm, Michelle Watterson, Gina Carano and miesha tate. There are a few others but the majority are mid to low mid level. Claudia and Joanna I have no idea how people find them attractive but oh well, everyone has different tastes.

Beth has an ass but is a butterface. I give her a 2.

That last Pic is not even ratable lol

Cyborg has moved up to a 6 lately since she has been pampering herself up

Hottest fmma imo are Holly Holm, Michelle Watterson, Gina Carano and miesha tate. There are a few others but the majority are mid to low mod level. Claudia and Joanna I have no idea how people find them attractive but oh well, everyone has different tastes.
cyborg is a.....6?

lol

Her english is really good compared to the other brazilian fighters. Her accent is even changing and she seems to understand with no issues. Sometimes I listen to Nunes interview and I am just like she has no idea what the reporters are asking her.

cyborg is a.....6?

lol
So her face is worth more than 4 points to you?

Go see her recent pics, I'll admit before she was like a 2 or 3.

You probably like gabby Garcia right? Lol

Pfff at that bafoon above me lol you'd get rrrrraped by her bro AND LOVE IT lol stop frontin lol

In before someone in the basement eating Cheetos talks about her voice or saying manly features... Don't hate. Show Hespect…

When did Cheetos become the official food of basement dwellers?

Because I’m sure everybody who says that wants nothing to do with cheetos. I bet Claudia eats cheetos

She's not a 10/10 or anything but she's still sexy as hell and very cute.

When did Cheetos become the official food of basement dwellers?

Because I’m sure everybody who says that wants nothing to do with cheetos. I bet Claudia eats cheetos

I like Cheetos....but only the crunchy kind. I think the basement dwellers eat the puffy kind? Anyway, I don't even have a basement. If I did I'd probably eat crunchy Cheetos in it, though.

I'd eat Claudia, too.

Not hating but claudia is Brazilian, a country known for its very hot sexy and voluptuous women. She is a Brazilian 3 out of 10 imo, has a lot of things working against her like flat ass, no chest, deep voice, big facial mole, I could go on.... So average.

But if we're talking fighting then yea...

Ill admit she still would sub pridejitzu in less than a minute.
It depends on which region of Brazil you are in.

Where I live (in the north, a poorer region) Claudia is an 8 out of 10, overall. In the south (a "richer" region), I believe she's a 6 out of 10.

Anyway, she's not a 3 out of 10 anywhere here, lol. The level, in general, of beauty of Brazilian women is not so high as you think.

Last edited:

Bethe's body is like an 8, so it averages out. It's not like you'd be looking at the face in bed anyway.

The other one...

Bethe's body is like an 8, so it averages out. It's not like you'd be looking at the face in bed anyway.

The other one...
Body an "8", huh?? Do you mean shaped like an 8???
Bethe-Correia.jpg
051_Raquel_Pennington_vs_Bethe_Correia.0.0.jpg

Her english is really good compared to the other brazilian fighters. Her accent is even changing and she seems to understand with no issues. Sometimes I listen to Nunes interview and I am just like she has no idea what the reporters are asking her.
No joke, she speaks better English than Dern.

Back