Media Claudia Gadelha says shes much better then Ansaroff & addresses Brian Ortega baby pics

In before someone in the basement eating Cheetos talks about her voice or saying manly features... Don't hate. Show Hespect…

Her and Ortega would have kids that would be Terminators. Future champs.

In before someone in the basement eating Cheetos talks about her voice or saying manly features... Don't hate. Show Hespect…

Am I the only who sees her as blah? Wouldn’t look at her twice if she’s passed by (I live in la though)

Would still hit

Don’t see either side — seems like there are are two types of sherdoggers
1. She’s flaming hot 10/10
2. Sounds and looks like a dude — wouldn’t hit

“He’s my friend”

So basically she likes him and he said no

Damn

I bet she’s a bit intense as a gf though

Props to Ortega. Keep those deep voice hoes in the friend zone and let a playa play.

tenor.gif

Hot as fuck and can scrap! My wmma crush. Would wife.

“He’s my friend”

So basically she likes him and he said no

Damn

I bet she’s a bit intense as a gf though
Probably friends with benefits. Assuming he has sex less than 2 months before a fight

I take the middle road aka bang anything within reason

This is the exact right idea. I tell young guys this all the time. Many years ago, my standards were far too high - I missed out on a lot of fun and fun girls as a result.

then why did she accept the fight? ansaroff was THE EASIEST fight for her, even tho there were plenty of better options.

pretending it was a random matchup. pppffff

I would really be shocked if Claudia lost to Nina. I just think they’re on very different levels.

There’s no such thing as a sure thing in mma until there is.

He can do a lot better than her. He needs to slow things down a bit, weigh his options and find some better trim.

Not hating but claudia is Brazilian, a country known for its very hot sexy and voluptuous women. She is a Brazilian 3 out of 10 imo, has a lot of things working against her like flat ass, no chest, deep voice, big facial mole, I could go on.... So average.

But if we're talking fighting then yea...

Ill admit she still would sub pridejitzu in less than a minute.

Back