Claudia and JJ had so hot and sexy trash talk, JJ vs Tecia Torres will have the same?

Make sure Yamasaki refs this too,..... I don't want any early stoppage when they go at it.

Actually Rose was a different level going into the Joanna fight, started with Dallas, not just Rose's ice cold stare but also with Pat Barry - JJ even remarked at the time about his crazy behaviour directed at her as she was going into the cage to meet Andrade, think she was a little shook.

Follow that up with the stories about Rose being mentally weak, coming from Rose and Pat themselves, like a fisherman flicking a fly across a stream, and of course Joanna swallowed the bait. The killer blow was on the press conference call .... Joanna uses the mentally retarded term and Rose agreed, talking about her childhood and her father's suicide. Cynical in my view, but again Joanna was shook and with the world and his dog left thinking she was a bitch.

The boogeywoman nonsense came from somewhere and again played into Rose's hands, the Lord's Prayer comment hit hard for a religious Catholic like Jedrzejczyk.

As Pat said on Rogan, they had been planning for this fight for a long time ..... Joanna would be stupid to fall for it twice but it's not impossible.

Remember that? They were so close and they were looking to each other in that sexual way. Just look at this guy behind he licked his lips when he saw that.
I hope we will have similar trash talk and face off with Rose

I remember this...This is when I started to dislike Joanna.
She was such a bitch and Ronda like

Claudia is actually good looking. JJ isn't.

She dated Renan Barao, so Id say not likely
She is also dating an American man currently too

...I never heard about barao...obviously they trained together

was this always known or did you hear it from somewhere?

Dude JJ is not sexy at all. Great fighter, but that girl is,
<{clintugh}>

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember that? They were so close and they were looking to each other in that sexual way. Just look at this guy behind he licked his lips when he saw that.

were you rockhard?

Now we have JJ vs Tecia. I hope we will see some sexy staredown

I actually thought Claudia was a lesbian

No joke

She’s major ghetto though

and also that "Joanna needs a good fisting" - Claudia Gadelha

Nothing hot or sexy about either. Nasty ho's.

Back