Classy Chris Weidman: 'I was at 10 to 20 Percent' for Rockhold Fight

Yea unless he goes back to his old diet and doesn't bother with a dietitian who doesn't believe in cutting he'll look the same.
Well he's also had cardio issues. He gassed at 193lb… You have to factor in whether trying to rehydrate without an IV will lead to even more significant cardio issues. He could be gassed by the second.

Realistically the only thing keeping Weidman in the Rockhold fight was that he appeared to be gassing less than Luke.

Y'all can say whatever you want and I'm not even a Weidman fan, but this is exactly what I said watching the fight

"But what I felt in there was a weak guy [in Rockhold] who was ready to break before it all went downhill for me with that spinning back kick.”

Weidman was going to win that fight even though he looked bad until he threw that ridiculous spinning kick.

Y'all can say whatever you want and I'm not even a Weidman fan, but this is exactly what I said watching the fight

"But what I felt in there was a weak guy [in Rockhold] who was ready to break before it all went downhill for me with that spinning back kick.”

Weidman was going to win that fight even though he looked bad until he threw that ridiculous spinning kick.

How can you possibly know Weidman was going to win that fight? They were 2-1 and round 3 was 10-8. Round 4 would have been 10-9 so he'd still be losing the fight. Round 5 who knows what would have happened.

If anything Rockhold looked more weakened in that fight. I bet Rockhold will dismantle him even more decisively.

How can you possibly know Weidman was going to win that fight? They were 2-1 and round 3 was 10-8. Round 4 would have been 10-9 so he'd still be losing the fight. Round 5 who knows what would have happened.

I said up until that spinning kick which gave Rockhold the mount and the 10-8 round, before that Weidman was winning the round and breaking Rockhold, as he said. Obviously, once he threw that kick the fight was over.

honestly he did look off.. small and soft. i think he had some injury preventing him from lifting

He was small the entire camp. He said he tried a different kind of nutritionist so he wouldn't have to cut as much weight on fight week.

Burden? What are we in a court of law? All I am saying is Weidman's statement is believable because as an athlete, I've been there. I've had horrible days and great ones. All he is telling us is that he believes that was one of his horrible days. It's not controversial to anyone who played a sport only to nerds who think you have the burden of proof, lol. Burden, gtfo.

Wow mr "I am an athlete so I know shit you don´t"!
And which sport do I play, can you guess that too?

Only morons defend a guy saying he was at 10% and still "was winning till that kick"...

But you´re right, it´s not a burden, it´s a discussion where you are on the attack just to avoid discussing the points I made...

Again, how was he winning round 3, had round one in the cards and was still at 10%? Just explain that stop assuming shit about a guy you never met but on the internet...

this is an ugly turn of events.

the real american hero is becoming less and less heroic.

Wow mr "I am an athlete so I know shit you don´t"!
And which sport do I play, can you guess that too?

Only morons defend a guy saying he was at 10% and still "was winning till that kick"...

But you´re right, it´s not a burden, it´s a discussion where you are on the attack just to avoid discussing the points I made...

Again, how was he winning round 3, had round one in the cards and was still at 10%? Just explain that stop assuming shit about a guy you never met but on the internet...
Who's defending him? I'm just saying I get it. every athlete has had bad days but if you never competed you wouldn't get it.

Back