Classy Chris Weidman: 'I was at 10 to 20 Percent' for Rockhold Fight

1339.gif

Oh boy,this thread is gonna get great.

Last edited:
20% Weidman anyone?

Rockhold was only at 5-6 inches, so it evens out.

Weidman is a joke lol. Rockhard will retire him for good
giphy.gif

nrgYQ5o.jpg

honestly he did look off.. small and soft. i think he had some injury preventing him from lifting

I believe him. He didn't look right just before the fight. Looked like a guy who was already beaten. Something was going on with him, mentally or physically that was different from any of his other fights.

Regardless, it's still lame for him to say it. Should have just kept it to himself and taken the loss like a man, rather than try to excuse it. It's not like it's going to make a difference anyway, haters will hate, and those who know he was off don't need or want his excuses.

I like Weidman, but this is lame.

Well... I've seen most of his fights and he did look sluggish and less aggressive imo. Who knows though.

Really lame thing for him to say and really makes me not want to be a fan. For what it's worth, Rockhold claimed he himself wasn't nearly at his best, which I actually tend to believe more.

Lets see if shedog shits on him like hendricks... What people dont realize is when hendricks said " i was hitting him with 70%", thats an actual thing.. You dont throw 100 percent into every punch unless you're rumble.
Nick diaz is a prime example its called touching your opponent, hendricks actually does this..
However weidman saying he was only 20 percent is him actually calling lukes win a fluke.

Don't think I've ever heard a guy double-down so hard after getting handled and finished in the octagon. Weidman says:

“He’s a guy I’m very capable of just completely running through."

And...

"But what I felt in there was a weak guy [in Rockhold] who was ready to break before it all went downhill for me with that spinning back kick.”

Wow. No hespect.

Guess that new USADA testing is only 90-80% efficient....

Back