Clashes At SoCal Pro-Trump Rally

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
He's not actually that far off, considering the very root of the 'transgender movement' is cultural Marxism. It isn't actually about transgendered people at all. They are pawns in the larger game. As if the ruling class actually cares about them? hah.

And if you look at what happens when Marxism takes hold of society, it gets evil real quick, and the financiers at the top pushing this stuff know this full well.

They use proxies, or vanguards, for their political projects.

Very true, good point.

Who the fuck are these weirdos? On both sides. Since when did America become like all those shitty, retarded countries where people go out and shill for some Dear Leader? Or spray those people with mace because they shill for that leader? We have traditionally been a country of people averse to this stuff. We've protested for causes, not individuals. I hope this is a bout of temporary insanity and not indicative of a new, non-individualistic America.

Is there any precedent for these Trump rallies? It could be that I just didn't pay much attention but I don't recall any rallies for a president AFTER election in the past.

Beating the fuck out of an unresisting person on the ground is defending yourself now? Exactly how far does it have to go before it isnt defending yourself any more?

Last edited:
Is there any precedent for these Trump rallies? It could be that I just didn't pay much attention but I don't recall any rallies for a president AFTER election in the past.

Patriotism, is there any reason to protest them?

These left wing protestors have normalized political violence. This doesn't bode well for either side or for those in the middle.

I actually take the opposite perspective. The quicker civil discourse breaks down, the quicker the two cultures in America can go on their separate ways.

I actually take the opposite perspective. The quicker civil discourse breaks down, the quicker the two cultures in America can go on their separate ways.

It's coming, that's the future.

There will be a few people singing kumbaya aong the way but it won't stop what's coming.

Beating the fuck out of an unresisting person on the ground is defending yourself now? Exactly how far does it have to go before it isnt defending yourself any more?

Are you blind? That bitch on the ground was still pepper spraying that guy. Guess your bias only allows you to see as much as you want to see.

I have no idea of the intent of the Trump rally, but those pussies who showed up with pepper spray and their faces covered were 100% looking for violence. They got it and I have no issue with what I saw on the video. Nobody got their head caved in and it looks like everybody was able to walk away with no major damage.

Last edited:
Nah, a reporter for the Phoenix New Times filmed it here is his article about it.

Lemons: Gun-Totin' Left-Wingers Demonstrate at the Arizona Capitol: Is Bloodshed on the Horizon?

lefties.jpg

fffff.jpg

At least, that was my first impression upon seeing about 40 or so assorted anarchists, Brown Berets, and members of a group calling itself the Phoenix John Brown Gun Club across the street from the state Capitol, openly armed to the proverbial teeth.

I was late to the pro-Trump "Make America Great Again" march, which began at Cesar Chavez Plaza — after some confusion about the demonstration's starting at the now past-tense "Patriots Square Park" — and ended at the lawn of the Arizona Capitol.

So I headed straight to the Capitol, but the pro-Trump event was petering out. One of the cops present told me that the MAGA march consisted of a group of about 100.

However, across the street, on the Wesley Bolin Memorial Plaza-side of 17th Avenue were the left-wingers, some of them masking their faces, some not. Many of them were armed with long guns. You know, just like the "patriot" groups.

While I was taking photographs of them, a woman approached me and told me that the group would not be granting interviews. She gave me a flier with a statement from something called the "Redneck Revolt," which according to the flier aims to "put the RED back in redneck."

The flier directed people to a Facebook page and a website, and the woman said that I could contact them after the fact to ask questions.

About that time, the group lined up, double-file, and began walking toward 19th Avenue.

Since you don't every day see groups of left-wingers totin' semi-automatic rifles, strolling down the sidewalk, I figured I would follow them and record this odd phenomenon via Facebook Live.

Earlier, the spokeswoman told me that someone with the Brown Berets might talk with me, but she later came up as I was recording the group with my iPhone, and told me the Brown Berets were keeping it zipped as well.

She also asked me to stop filming. And I told her I wasn't going to do that, because we were on public property.

As I walked next to them, we would encounter obstacles, like parked cars, and so forth, and I mostly would go around the other side of the obstacle, and then catch back up with the group.

But at one point, I walked next to a dude in a yellow headscarf, whom I'd tried to talk with before, and I brushed against him, unintentionally.

I didn't think much of it, as the sidewalk is only so big, but he apparently took offense, because in retaliation, he walked backwards into me, pushing me aside.

This is the sort of thing that I would normally expect from the right-wing militia-types, but, in reality, the group was little more than an ad hoc left-wing militia. So I shouldn't have been surprised.

Needless to say, this ticked me off and my language was a tad salty. Eventually, the group stopped, and a guy in sunglasses demanded to see my credentials.

I told him I was with Phoenix New Times, but I wasn't going to show him anything unless he identified himself to me.

He would not do this, and the conversation went back and forth, with him asking me to stop filming and leave, and me informing him that we're in a public place and I'm not going anywhere.

"I'm just going to warn you that we're not responsible for anything that might happen to that phone," he told me, meaning the phone I was holding.

The spokeswoman approached, justifying their request that I not film because they were "trying to protect the safety and identity of our members."

Since many were hiding their faces already, I didn't see this as much of an issue. But I informed her that we live in a free society and that means, when you are demonstrating in a public place, the press gets to film you.

Amusingly, a couple of them were filming me with their iPhones as I filmed them. The spokeswoman then raised a new issue: They did not want me to follow them to their cars and film their cars.

After some more back and forth, they told me that their real concern was that I might film their license plates and that's the reason they were acting this way.

Till this point, filming their license plates hadn't occurred to me. Nevertheless, I told them it was a dumb request because they were likely parked in public spaces, and I could almost guarantee that the cops had all of their info. So why worry about me?

Plus, a license plate is supposed to be in plain view. It is not "private" information. You display it on your car, for Chrissakes.

By the way, I did the same thing to the Arizona Liberty Guard at the March4Trump a couple of weeks ago. I followed them, watched them get into their Army surplus trucks, and filmed them until they drove away.

While I was talking to a handful of the lefties, some ran off, got their cars, and came back to pick up their comrades from the south side of Adams Street.

These progressive goons with guns tried to block me, but I did film some them driving away. The denouement of this encounter was especially ludicrous, as you will see if you watch the video that I have posted.

All apologies for my fumbling with my iPhone at the end. When the sun is beaming down on you, it's somewhat difficult to find the "Finish" button.

I made a comment on the video that this entire event proved that the far left can be as hostile to the First Amendment as the far right.

And that's coming from a big, fat liberal.

In hindsight, it occurs to me that if a left-wing militia and a right-wing militia, such as the ALG, cross paths at an future demonstration, there very easily could be bloodshed.

Both sides are loaded for bear. And I get the feeling both sides can rationalize their behavior after the fact, even if it comes down to killing someone.

I'm reminded of the 1979 shootout in Greensboro, North Carolina, when a "Death to the Klan" rally held by the Communist Workers Party was crashed by Klan and Nazi members.

Five people lost their lives, four of them CWP members.

It may be just a matter of time before history repeats itself.

However, this being Arizona, there's a lot more firepower on both sides, and I suspect, if it goes down, the body count will be higher.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news...-trump-rally-bloodshed-on-the-horizon-9192965

And people here told me I needed to get help when I said the right and left were going to come to violence.

<209Bitch>

They won't go their separate ways. As fun as it is to pretend Texas and California are two monoliths, none of the US states are. Even a division of the country won't solve the cultural conflict.

Ideologies are becoming hard-lined which is exactly what the cultural marxists want. You're either with them or you're a racist bigot kkk, and you are their enemy. They've already painted who their enemy is: white, straight, male = oppressive and in the way of their degenerate communist dream. There is no grey area or room for discussion; their way or no way: "Progression" or bust well it's about to bust. People are recognizing it's gone too far.

They won't go their separate ways. As fun as it is to pretend Texas and California are two monoliths, none of the US states are. Even a division of the country won't solve the cultural conflict.

When it's all said and done the last handful of decades will simply be a footnote in the history of America. Even since the 60's this country never did come together if you really look close at our society. The first time i voted for Obama i had a little bit of hope because i seen so many white people attempting something most thought would be impossible in the previous centuries. But real integration never did happen. I'm not just saying it to be negative or anything like that i'm being sincere and honest. Even right now as i type this during the most multicultural point in American history the inner city's are almost completely separated. We always here about Chicago the most segregated city in America and how the homogeneously African neighborhoods are called Chiraq a war zone with thousands of shootings a year. But here's the thing so is Detroit, Warren, Dearborn, Cleveland, Garry, St Louis, Dayton, Washington, Arlington, Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Camden, Wilmington, Milwaukee, New Orleans, Birmingham, Baltimore, Columbia, Towson, Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Niagara Falls, Memphis, Jackson ect.

This country is not only segregated racially but politically also. It's undeniable to anyone who is really looking at society outside the local shopping mall or YMCA. Van Jones is absolutely right that a whitelash happened with Trump. I would never have thought he would win the 18-25 year old white vote but he did. The Alt-Right will become the GOP and the DNC will become a far left coalition with a radical leader like Keith Ellison. That's the future of America. I know many of these white liberals who are fraudulent leftist that live in safe neighborhoods created by white flight and gentrification. The minute they get culturally enriched other than ethnic food they become right wing. Now that Charter Schools are starting the resegregation process parents won't even have to pay for private and catholic schools to separate. I have had high school principals tell me to my face that white parents don't want their children in schools with black kids.

When it's all said and done the last handful of decades will simply be a footnote in the history of America. Even since the 60's this country never did come together if you really look close at our society. The first time i voted for Obama i had a little bit of hope because i seen so many white people attempting something most thought would be impossible in the previous centuries. But real integration never did happen. I'm not just saying it to be negative or anything like that i'm being sincere and honest. Even right now as i type this during the most multicultural point in American history the inner city's are almost completely separated. We always here about Chicago the most segregated city in America and how the homogeneously African neighborhoods are called Chiraq a war zone with thousands of shootings a year. But here's the thing so is Detroit, Warren, Dearborn, Cleveland, Garry, St Louis, Dayton, Washington, Arlington, Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Camden, Wilmington, Milwaukee, New Orleans, Birmingham, Baltimore, Columbia, Towson, Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Niagara Falls, Memphis, Jackson ect.

This country is not only segregated racially but politically also. It's undeniable to anyone who is really looking at society outside the local shopping mall or YMCA. Van Jones is absolutely right that a whitelash happened with Trump. I would never have thought he would win the 18-25 year old white vote but he did. The Alt-Right will become the GOP and the DNC will become a far left coalition with a radical leader like Keith Ellison. That's the future of America. I know many of these white liberals who are fraudulent leftist that live in safe neighborhoods created by white flight and gentrification. The minute they get culturally enriched other than ethnic food they become right wing. Now that Charter Schools are starting the resegregation process parents won't even have to pay for private and catholic schools to separate. I have had high school principals tell me to my face that white parents don't want their children in schools with black kids.

I understand your point quite clearly. I wasn't arguing that there is no cultural dissonance and disunity. My point was that geographically, the two are too intertwined to ever really go their own separate ways. Chicago is a Democrat stronghold, but the rest of Illinois? Not so much. Most of the states are split 60-40. Most of the major cities you listed are surrounded by all white (and East Asian and Indian, etc) suburbs.

I think increased federalism and decreased centralization are needed, and needed fast. When people are polarized and culturally split, one size fits all policies exacerbate the problem. Let California, Oregon, and Washington set up their own west coast single payer system. Let Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas try to see if the free market can bring health costs down. See who succeeds. Imposing programs on the nation that are hated by one half or the other is a bad way to govern imo, and very unnecessary given the federal structures built into our Constitution.

I understand your point quite clearly. I wasn't arguing that there is no cultural dissonance and disunity. My point was that geographically, the two are too intertwined to ever really go their own separate ways. Chicago is a Democrat stronghold, but the rest of Illinois? Not so much. Most of the states are split 60-40. Most of the major cities you listed are surrounded by all white (and East Asian and Indian, etc) suburbs.

I think increased federalism and decreased centralization are needed, and needed fast. When people are polarized and culturally split, one size fits all policies exacerbate the problem. Let California, Oregon, and Washington set up their own west coast single payer system. Let Oklahoma, Kansas, and Texas try to see if the free market can bring health costs down. See who succeeds. Imposing programs on the nation that are hated by one half or the other is a bad way to govern imo, and very unnecessary given the federal structures built into our Constitution.

I really don't know what to say or how things will play out because there is no other blueprint on earth for multiculturalism. South Africa failed. The Asians want to live homogeneous in Korea, China and Japan. London is multicultural with a Muslim mayor and Brexit was a response to that. Paris has fallen. South America is more racist than North America. The Middle East well ehh. Mexico is homogeneous. India is heterogenous. What i do know is that America is getting way more racist. I'm not just talking about the riots last year in Ferguson, Charlotte, Baltimore and Milwaukee. Just sitting in the sauna at the YMCA these days brings out arguments about Trump, race, politics, black crime ect. In hindsight during the 90's i should have seen this coming when white kids were listening to gangsta rap music as a way to look inside of a culture and society that they would never integrate with.

Huntington beach is the home of PEN1 this sort of behavior doesn't shock me.

Good doggy.

Ok, I have to admit I'd rather
be the guy in the background surfing.

bolsa chick is a crappy place to surf it is mostly muddy waves 2-3 ft you need to use a longboard maybe a fish on and they have localism over those crappy waves you also have rip current and lots of sting rays.

Better to have a bad neighbor than a bad roommate.

Back