Clashes At SoCal Pro-Trump Rally

• Thread starter Deleted member 491001
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 491001

Bolsa Chica State Beach in Huntington Beach.

2000 supporters, 30 counter-protesters. Counter protestors start lighting up the crowd with pepper spray. What the hell are they trying to accomplish?

Anyone from there who saw/attended?

www.ktvu.com/news/national-world-news/244039946-story

I like the part when they planned on forming a human wall to stop people from attending...30 vs 2000 ha!

Where is the Alt-Knight when we need him?

MmsZ4lx.gif

California you say?

Bolsa Chica State Beach in Huntington Beach.

2000 supporters, 30 counter-protesters. Counter protestors start lighting up the crowd with pepper spray. What the hell are they trying to accomplish?

Anyone from there who saw/attended?

www.ktvu.com/news/national-world-news/244039946-story

I like the part when they planned on forming a human wall to stop people from attending...30 vs 2000 ha!

Pathetic I have seen better clashes at my niece's 10-year-old birthday party.
Also, fuck those people spraying pepper spray at normal people attending a Trump rally.

I can understand young guys looking for a good old fashion punch up.
But go to a soccer match or a right wing rally to fight other guys looking for the same thing.
And leave the pepper spray at home.

Was it 30 protesters or 30 counter-protesters?

If it was 30 protesters, we know what they want to accomplish. They want to kick and stomp their feet because the left isn't just a case of "what I believe", it's become "who I am", which is why it's devolved into personal insults and emotional rage. There's actually a decent chunk of the population who seriously believe they're fighting nazis.

God Bless the ‘Alt-Knight’ Based Stick Man! May His Tribe Increase!

Stickman-1.jpg

If Nicky was there he'd of single handily beat and molest everyone of those trumpers!

From the op's article
"An anti-Trump protester who allegedly used the eye irritant was kicked and punched in the sand by a group of Trump supporters, the Los Angeles Times reported "
giphy.gif

These left wing protestors have normalized political violence. This doesn't bode well for either side or for those in the middle.

Do you really hope that?

Last edited by a moderator:
The anti-Trump protesters do themselves and their cause a huge disservice by going out and acting like this. Trump creates bad headlines all on his own, but then his detractors act like idiots and it actually distracts the media from what they should be covering. If you hate Trump, stay home and let him bring bad press on himself instead of distracting the media with some demented and misguided attempt at being an activist.

This is great. Conservatives are standing up for themselves. Tired of the b.s.
Black masks taking some face punches.

The anti-Trump protesters do themselves and their cause a huge disservice by going out and acting like this. Trump creates bad headlines all on his own, but then his detractors act like idiots and it actually distracts the media from what they should be covering. If you hate Trump, stay home and let him bring bad press on himself instead of distracting the media with some demented and misguided attempt at being an activist.
In short...the SJW are eating themselves...it's a disease...

Was it 30 protesters or 30 counter-protesters?

If it was 30 protesters, we know what they want to accomplish. They want to kick and stomp their feet because the left isn't just a case of "what I believe", it's become "who I am", which is why it's devolved into personal insults and emotional rage. There's actually a decent chunk of the population who seriously believe they're fighting nazis.
It's a little confusing in the article too; they called the 30 anti-Trumpers "counter-protesters"

Good doggy.

Ok, I have to admit I'd rather
be the guy in the background surfing.

Last edited:
Back