Clash of Clans, v5: Official Sherdog Clan--> JUST BLEED

another nail biter last night. It was a draw, but we won on percentage. Looks like we got rewarded with another level 11 clan match up.

This one should put us at level 10.

wow didn´t know there are CoC sherdoggers :)

What are clan requirements?

Have almost maxed TH8 account + Almost maxed TH4 account.

Wife has TH7 currently upgrading to TH8

Know all the attacks. Currently farming DE with Goblin Knife on both my account (12 giants, 4 wall breakers, 16 priests, rest gobs. 1 heal, 4 earthquake... Crystal League 1-3) and on the wifes (12 giants, 8 wallbreakers, 16 giants, 60 gobs. 1 heal, 2 enrage... Gold league 1-3).. Almost maxed all DE things on both accounts in 1 week.(not including upgrade times ofc)

Never tried war but have stidied GOHO, GOVAHO, GOVALO, GOWIPE, BARCH, GIBARCH and Goblin knife

wow didn´t know there are CoC sherdoggers :)

What are clan requirements?

Have almost maxed TH8 account + Almost maxed TH4 account.

Wife has TH7 currently upgrading to TH8

Know all the attacks. Currently farming DE with Goblin Knife on both my account (12 giants, 4 wall breakers, 16 priests, rest gobs. 1 heal, 4 earthquake... Crystal League 1-3) and on the wifes (12 giants, 8 wallbreakers, 16 giants, 60 gobs. 1 heal, 2 enrage... Gold league 1-3).. Almost maxed all DE things on both accounts in 1 week.(not including upgrade times ofc)

Never tried war but have stidied GOHO, GOVAHO, GOVALO, GOWIPE, BARCH, GIBARCH and Goblin knife

You are both welcome to join, we have room.

TH4 won't be much use of course for a while and the TH7 won't be able to war until she gets level 2 dragons at least (maybe 3, not sure what rule we're using these days) but as long as you are active and willing to learn send a join request and mention that you're from Sherdog and we will accept you.

We play for fun but we are a serious war clan for sure - Our record is somewhere around 192-28 (not 100% sure how many losses maybe someone else can correct me) and while we don't expect perfection, we DO demand that you at least listen to the advice of more experienced players and make an attempt to improve. We know that you won't be wiping maxed TH9s overnight but we have a lot of very good players so just listen to them and ask questions if you're struggling.

If you don't have war experience, watch some youtube vids on TH8 war attacks as well, typically dragons or hogs are the best bet but make sure you have a strategy best for whatever base you're attacking.

You are both welcome to join, we have room.

TH4 won't be much use of course for a while and the TH7 won't be able to war until she gets level 2 dragons at least (maybe 3, not sure what rule we're using these days) but as long as you are active and willing to learn send a join request and mention that you're from Sherdog and we will accept you.

We play for fun but we are a serious war clan for sure - Our record is somewhere around 192-28 (not 100% sure how many losses maybe someone else can correct me) and while we don't expect perfection, we DO demand that you at least listen to the advice of more experienced players and make an attempt to improve. We know that you won't be wiping maxed TH9s overnight but we have a lot of very good players so just listen to them and ask questions if you're struggling.

If you don't have war experience, watch some youtube vids on TH8 war attacks as well, typically dragons or hogs are the best bet but make sure you have a strategy best for whatever base you're attacking.

That sounds great. Thanks for the info. I´ll do mine to max 8 and start going 8.5 before I send to you guys. Wifey is casual player so no worries there :)

i´m an oldschool high level wow raider, so have no problems studying attacks or listening to my betters :) A habit that can be hard to drop I have found he he

That sounds great. Thanks for the info. I´ll do mine to max 8 and start going 8.5 before I send to you guys. Wifey is casual player so no worries there :)

i´m an oldschool high level wow raider, so have no problems studying attacks or listening to my betters :) A habit that can be hard to drop I have found he he

Cool, most of us started together and went through TH8, 8.5, and 9 and I'm a 9.5 now. We still have plenty of 8.5s and low level 9s though so you aren't far behind.

Cool, most of us started together and went through TH8, 8.5, and 9 and I'm a 9.5 now. We still have plenty of 8.5s and low level 9s though so you aren't far behind.

Awesomesauce :) Give me a week or 2 :)

Have some heavy work stuff incoming with version upgrades of customers, so will not have to much time off :)

01bd444453e97c01e94a47aee815a69824c02735_hq.jpg

Awesomesauce :) Give me a week or 2 :)

Have some heavy work stuff incoming with version upgrades of customers, so will not have to much time off :)
If you send a request to join, make sure you put something in it so that we know you're from the forum and not a rando

I'd be interested in joining, if it's all in good fun. My coc name is Sander. I'll wait to hear from members if it's ok to request to join.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in joining, if it's all in good fun. My coc name is Sander. I'll wait to hear from members if it's ok to request to join.

Absolutely, send a join request and mention you're from Sherdog

I like the AV. Big fan of Cronenberg.

Anyway, per what I failed to communicate to you early... Our basic clan rules:

#1: ALWAYS use both war attacks. No excuses on this one short of hospitalization.

That's the big one.

If you want to be in war, like I mentioned in chat (I'm Lord Burt) request some of us to offer friendly challenges (based at your war weight level) so we can gauge where you're at.

DONATIONS: don't be stingy. Request all you want, whatever troops you need, but share in return.

Never fuck up people's war CC requests.

That's about it.
Dub gives great foot rubs.

Welcome aboard

I like the AV. Big fan of Cronenberg.

Anyway, per what I failed to communicate to you early... Our basic clan rules:

#1: ALWAYS use both war attacks. No excuses on this one short of hospitalization.

That's the big one.

If you want to be in war, like I mentioned in chat (I'm Lord Burt) request some of us to offer friendly challenges (based at your war weight level) so we can gauge where you're at.

DONATIONS: don't be stingy. Request all you want, whatever troops you need, but share in return.

Never fuck up people's war CC requests.

That's about it.
Dub gives great foot rubs.

Welcome aboard
Thanks, all noted and should be no problem.

I'm done with my lvl 10 wall grind, my offense upgrades are progressing great, and I have ton of gold. I'm beggining my transition from TH9.5 to TH10.
My upgrade plan:
Teslas
Current cannons
Current Archer Towers
What would come next?

Here is our individual war weights this war. Thought it would be interesting to see and analyze. For some reason Trae has a higher weight than the two bases above him.

Hank........................110,000
Cygnus....................88,000
ufc fan 2012............86,000
higus.......................71,000
Goblin King.............70,000
Trae Gray................69,000
cOdeman................68,000
Kalitaur....................65,000
Sander....................65,000
DUB........................64,000
WiCkEd..................64,000
Colbyj.....................63,000
Sparta.....................63,000
king shinwari...........63,000
Audhulma................60,000
storenut2.................60,000
Herculized...............59,000
King Peter...............58,000
Trae........................62,500
Lord Huron.............57,500

Here is our individual war weights this war. Thought it would be interesting to see and analyze. For some reason Trae has a higher weight than the two bases above him.

Hank........................110,000
Cygnus....................88,000
ufc fan 2012............86,000
higus.......................71,000
Goblin King.............70,000
Trae Gray................69,000
cOdeman................68,000
Kalitaur....................65,000
Sander....................65,000
DUB........................64,000
WiCkEd..................64,000
Colbyj.....................63,000
Sparta.....................63,000
king shinwari...........63,000
Audhulma................60,000
storenut2.................60,000
Herculized...............59,000
King Peter...............58,000
Trae........................62,500
Lord Huron.............57,500
Cool, how did you get those numbers?

Cool, how did you get those numbers?
On War day, you scout a base. Click on one of the gold/elixir storages and see how much loot is available. Multiply that x5 and that is your war weight. Note this does not work on prep day. Only war day. It does however work if you scout a friendly base when someone posts it in chat.

People are using it to gauge how much each upgrade weighs. For example, the eagle artillery at TH11, adds something like 11k war weight. Some people are recommended not adding that until mch later. Even adding all of the new defenses at TH11 do not weigh as much as the eagle.

Cool, I did not know that!
I'm only 1K points over @WalkenWouldOwn (GK)? I thought heroes and walls would count for more.

Cool, I did not know that!
I'm only 1K points over @WalkenWouldOwn (GK)? I thought heroes and walls would count for more.
This would explain why we often see huge discrepancies in Heroes and walls vs some opponents. Some of my opponents recently had either 40/40 or 20/20 heroes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back