Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Click Here to See War FAQ
New players: request to join JUST BLEED JV. We war constantly there and don't care about winning. It's a place to practice war attacks. The above thread has some useful tutorials for war. I have tried to add as much video as possible from YouTube for teaching the basics because I know some don't learn well from reading. Theory and practice. Once we know you're ready for the caliber of opponents our main clan draws we will call you up.

Clan Name: JUST BLEED
Clan Icon: Red & Black
(black/red shield with a red fire icon against the right 1/2 black shield background)
Clan Description: "Sherdog's Official Clan"
Clan Location: International
Clan Type: Closed*
Clan Members: 40/50 total villages (42 discrete players)
Clan Level: 7
War Record: 97-15-3 (86.6%) {Win-Loss-Tie, W/L Ratio}

*join "JUST BLEED JV" if you would like to train up with a support network

Instructions for joining: We've had scum clans try to ghost us in the past, so we close during war (meaning you won't find us in a search). As a result, here is how you can join:
(1) Come here and post your CoC Account Name using your Sherdog profile in this thread. Once we see it, we'll open the clan to allow you to join.
(2) Send us a request to join in the game itself, and in the request, specify the name of your Sherdog profile name (i.e. "Madmick"). This way we can verify that the request is coming from you. That's it.
IMPORTANT: You have to look up the clan and request to join. Even if we know you're CoC name, the Leaders/Elders can't invite you unless you are a friend on our Google+ or iOS Gaming Network accounts.
*Special Note*: you cannot send this request until you have repaired your clan castle. This is a prerequisite to belonging to a clan.

Clan Rules:
  1. Use both war attacks in every war (for consistency, we war 2x per week: <#1> Saturday, 2PM Pacific Time, and <#2> Wednesday, 12PM noon, Pacific Time
    This is essentially the entire reason I left my former local clan of IRL friends to form this new clan. I can't deal with IRL politics interfering with such a simple mission statement. This is something that is almost 100% under your control. The only valid excuse anyone ever had in my former clan, IMO, was my longtime friend who is a major in the army. Sometimes our military friends may not be able to access the internet securely. I'm sure there are other (extremely rare) legitimate IRL excuses for not being able to play, but the game takes very little time to actually engage interactively. Most of the waiting time doesn't require you to be interfacing with your phone/tablet at all. Playing the game is voluntary. Generally speaking, I expect every one of the clan's war attacks to be used in every war.
That's it. Otherwise, rules of Sherdog posting do not apply to the clan. It's a place to relax and talk shit. The only thing we take seriously is effort in war. You don't have to be a gaming wizard. We can teach you how to play. The main clan only takes non-rushed TH8's and better, but if you're new, and need a clan for donations/teaching, then our JV clan will gladly take you. We recommend players have their air defenses maxed before going to war with us, although we make exceptions if they are strong enough attackers. Once you have developed one of these TH8 attacks, then you will be ready to war, and will be eligible to join up with the main clan if you prove yourself competent and invested:

Minimum TH8 Attack Compositions for JUST BLEED War Readiness
#1= Dragons (L3 Dragons)
#2= Dragoon (L3 Dragons, L5 Balloons)
#3= Hogs (L4 Hogs, L5 Wiz)
#4= GoWiPe (L1+ Golems, L2+ PEKKA, L5 Wiz, L5 Wallbreaker)
#5= GoWiVa (L1+ Golems, L1+ Valkyrie, L5 Wiz, L5 Wallbreaker)
#6= GoWiPeHo (L1+ Golem, L2+ PEKKA, L5 Wiz, L5 Wallbreaker)
#7= GoWiVaHo (L1+ Golem, L1+ Valkyrie, L5 Wiz, L5 Wallbreaker, L4 Hogs)
#8= VaLoon (L1+ Valkyrie, L5 Balloons, L5 Wallbreaker)
-- It's strongly recommended you have a minimum L5 Barbarian King whatever your preferred attack comp.

Members
Updated Member List 10/7/2015

Sherdoggers
Left=Sherdog Name; Right= CoC Name

1. 44nutman =
    - (#1) schmidt20 [Lvl 93]
    - (#2) Motivated BJ [Lvl 85]
  2. Aed = Apraxia [Lvl 120]
  3. auger38 = auger38 [Lvl 90]
  4. Camjin = Failjin [Lvl 117]
  5. CerebralKnievel = Lord Burt [Lvl 119]
  6. cOdemanX = codeman [Lvl 87]
  7. Cygnus = Cygnus A [Lvl 114]
  8. Espartaco420 = Espartaco420 [Lvl 94]
  9. Hank the Tank = Hank [Lvl 134]
  10. Higus = Higus [Lvl 114]
  11. Interloper = Lord Van Lier [Lvl 126]
  12. Ironmonk80 = !ironmonk! [Lvl 88]
  13. Jballer = The Piranha [Lvl 103]
  14. Kalitaur = Kalitaur [Lvl 90]
  15. karatekick1 = KungFuMaster [Lvl 84]
  16. KingJames530 = King Fail [Lvl 103]
  17. Leagon = Bushlion [Lvl 96]
  18. Lifer = Can Crushers [Lvl 112]
  19. Madmick =
    - (#1) Madmick [Lvl 119]
    - (#2) Madmick Gamma [Lvl 90]
  20. mushishi = Sun Tzu [Lvl 94]
  21. odog =
    - (#1) odogogod [Lvl 127]
    - (#2) Odog 2: E.B. [Lvl 127]
  22. RJ43 = GinAlleyLegend [Lvl 94]
  23. saiWa = saiwa930 [Lvl 104]
  24. scrubido = Carlos [Lvl 91]
  25. Seven = Seven [Lvl 87]
  26. Tachy = Tachycardia [Lvl 107]
  27. traegray = Trae Gray [Lvl 128]
  28. Upbassright = Upbassright [Lvl 110]
  29. WalkenWouldOwn = Goblin King [Lvl 111]
Non-Sherdoggers
  1. Audhulma [Lvl 73] -> JVer who earned slot with endless TH8 wipes
  2. danny [Lvl 83] -> co-worker of Apraxia
  3. DUB [Lvl 99] -> IRL lifelong friend of Camjin, Trae, and I
  4. hjwhip [Lvl 105] -> former Hop Head.
  5. JohnGalt [Lvl 118] -> former clan member of Burt's
  6. Mikhae [Lvl 71] -> neighbor of Cam's, and son of former fellow fight team teammate of Mick's. Still struggling.
  7. NateS [Lvl 102] -> friend brought in by former member Scarzi
  8. Spencer [Lvl 89] -> Apraxia: "I am Spencer's daddy"
  9. t bone [Lvl 133] -> former member of Hop Heads

Key: Rank
  • Lime = Leader
    Odog organizes war rosters, strategy/offense, assign targets amid uncertainty, oversees promotions, handles punishment for missed attacks, and reviews member enrollment/ejections.
  • Blue = Co-Leader
    Administrators. Handle various tasks. Generally speaking, Elders are expected to defer to Co-Leaders if the latter make a playcall. All of these guys are highly experienced and skilled players with sound judgement. Never mind Tachy's chicken-legged Barb King and motorized-scooter wheeling AQ.
  • Violet = Elder
    Elders are proven members who execute war attacks, have demonstrated skill, possess the capability to learn and be coached, are active/donate, are well-balanced in their development, and have displayed a sense of camaraderie with the clan. I tend to afford these members more understanding for rare missed attacks because they have exhibited a pattern of commitment and seriousness in adhering to our prime directive.
  • Red = Recruit
    Recruits are new members who are still working towards Elder status.
  • Orange = Prospect
    Prospects are members who are trying to make the main clan roster, and are right on the cusp. They are balanced in development and experienced attackers.
  • Pink = Pledge
    Pledges are new members or unbalanced members who need time to farm in order to rectify these weaknesses, or inexperienced war attackers.

Last edited:
Inactive Members
Inactive members are members who have left the clan, temporarily if they wish, because they cannot meet our rule for attacking due to IRL issues, or for some other reason. These members are welcome back at any time. If they were a Co-Leader/Elder, then they will resume that position upon re-joining.

-- Sherdoggers --
  • CO68 = Carcosa [Lvl 75]. Welcome back whenever. He said he would take time to better develop his rushed TH9 base in preparation, and consider re-joining when he could be certain he could execute both attacks every Saturday war per our rule. We hope to see him back.
  • Doctortaco. Working on his activity level. Was gonna get him into JV once I finally get off my ass and get that going again.
  • jmsoccer = in EBOLA PARADISE hiding from the meanie Madmick.
    - (#1) MF (Lvl 110)
    - (#2) Ebola (Lvl 85)
  • jmadtx = j. mizzy [Lvl 77]. Booted after a missed attack. Said he would be back on the warpath, recently.
  • Goose = Goose [Lvl 114] = Hooch's brother, Trae's roommate. Said he was overwhelmed IRL. Wanted to try to make it back in February.
  • lehooch = le hooch [Lvl 122]. Disgusted with the patch. Busy with move IRL. Decided to leave. Not sure if he intends to come back.
  • Leverage = Ben [Lvl 47]. King James sent him down to JV due to his low level, but JV was abandoned at the time. Leverage, JV is warring constantly, now.
  • Pride23 = Pride [Lvl 99]. Longtime member in main. Taking a break right now. Is welcome to main or JV when he returns.
  • Tremendous = Max [Lvl 78] -> over helping his brother's clan learn how to play.

-- Non-Sherdoggers --
  • mud [lvl 89] -> phenomenal player. Probably over 800 war stars by now. War junkie who hops onboard for war on occasion or while his normal clan is on hiatus. Definitely wanted.
  • Yuki [Lvl 80] -> Hooch's girlfriend. Said she was done with the game, but she's welcome back. Strong dragon attacker.

JV Clan
Players who are new to the game who are seeking instruction and practice should go here. You'll develop and play simultaneously. Members who play at a minimum level of competency required to succeed in the Main clan will be drafted up. Note: a common denominator for nearly every JV member is that these guys will do better in war once they've balanced their village development.

-- JV Prospects --

• chaospfa = chaospfa [Lvl 39] -> Brand new account. Still learning the fundamentals, but he's getting it.
  • Coach Jason = Coach Jason [Lvl 58] -> Rushed TH8. Very green attacker.
  • Drytoast [Lvl 60] -> This might be an alt. Otherwise he's a top prospect along with Kevo and Stormlight.
  • Hodor [Lvl 72] -> don't know who this is. Guessing someone's alt?
  • Katipwnan = Olaf [Lvl 81] -> Booted for a missed attack. Serving time in purgatory.
  • Kevo1295 = Kevo1295 [Lvl 44] -> Top JV prospect. Doing great with dragons.
  • Redenbocker [Lvl 66] -> don't know who this is.
  • Redfox [Lvl 107] -> IRL friend of Madmick, Camjin, and Trae. He's keeping this account down here now. He's too busy to play two accounts.
  • Redfox1 [Lvl 109] -> Redfox's Alt
  • Stormlight [Lvl 54] -> Stormlight is the #2 prospect right now behind Kevo. Hopefully, we'll have these 2 ready to war and in main inside of a month.
  • The Clinch = The Clinch [Lvl 97]. Longtime silent member who is active and donates, but never wars. Will continue to contribute here while active warring members take Main slot.
  • ved [Lvl 51] -> Rushed TH7. Very green attacker. Perpetually opted out.

Madmick's Alt Armada
I have parked these to use for instructional purposes for JV members who are learning attacks at the various stages

• Madmick Gamma [Lvl 90]. TH8. Max defenses & Barb King. About 9/10 Skull Walls. Only Healer upgrade remains (not taking it).
  • Madmick Delta [Lvl 70]. TH7. True max.
  • Madmick Epsilon [Lvl 67]. TH7. True max.
  • Madmick Zeta [Lvl 49]. TH6. True max.
  • Madmick Omega [Lvl 37]. TH5. True Max.

Previous Thread Versions:
Clash of Clans: Official Sherdog Clan--> JUST BLEED (Come Join!)
Clash of Clans, v2: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED...and our enemies do
Clash of Clans, v3: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED

Last edited:
JUST BLEED (88) <---> AJPinoy Empire (76)

AJPinoy Empire
-- their bases we haven't cleared--
  • #1 -- 2 stars
  • #2 -- 1 star
  • #3 -- 2 stars
  • #4 -- 2 stars
  • #5 -- 1 star
  • #6 -- 2 stars
  • #7 -- 2 stars
  • #8 -- 2 stars
  • #9 -- 1 star
  • #10 -- 2 stars
  • #11 -- 2 stars
    ----------------------------
    TH10's above this line
  • #12 -- 2 stars
  • #13 -- 2 stars
  • #17 -- 2 stars
    TH8's below this line
Red = Highest Priority
Orange = Secondary Priority
Yellow = Tertiary Priority

JUST BLEED: Remaining Attacks
our remaining attacks: all attacks used!
their remaining attacks: 6

• ----------------------------
    TH10 attackers above
    TH8 attackers below
Notes:
Yeah, so this is the most fucked up matchup we've had, possibly ever, and by far the worst we've had in the past several dozen wars, and it's not hard to spot the reason. They have 11 x TH10's, all at least reasonably developed with dual inferno towers at a minimum, while we have 5 x TH10's (Tachy is a bit rushed like their lower guys) and a TH9.5 in Cygnus minus any added TH10 defenses at all. Unlike TH advantages at lower levels, too, there is nobody above our TH10's that can drop with their second attacks to cover the spread. It's just straight up a massive advantage at the top. If we beat these guys it will be an epic flourish of skill triumphing over raw stats.

Our TH10's are putting in the best work they can doing double duty. Beyond that we'll have to play it by ear. I don't want to waste any more of our strong TH9 attacks than necessary putting a minimum of stars on these guys. At least the scouting helps our TH10's in their drops with their second attacks. Due to this avoidance, we need to wipe every TH8, and we need to put away pretty much every TH9 they have on the board. We can't let them gain too many stars on these Top 11 bases. At the same time, I don't want to waste any more TH9 attacks against TH10 defenders until it's absolutely necessary and there is no better place to get stars.

We need to play these last attacks as tightly as possible if we hope to survive their TH10 onslaught that is coming at the end.

Top Priorities:
  1. Hank is hitting #10, Tachy is hitting #8. Everyone else should be trying to wipe a remaining TH9 for practice. Cleanup on #34 isn't necessary for XP or win. Great win, everyone. How mortifying for them.

Last edited:
Man, I went full retard that war. I'm glad we still pulled ahead. Level 6, baby!

So, I've stumbled in the Master leauges and am transitioning from farming to trophy hunting/preservation to collect those beefy win bonuses. Any tips? I'm trying to build a new attack army that doesn't break the bank.

Former farm army was 1 barracks pumping out giants, 1 pumping wizards, the rest archers. The army would usually be composed of about 15Gi 4Wi 133Ar. I've added 4 Valks to the army now that I'm fighting tougher bases. New composition is 4Va 13Gi 4Wi 107Ar

Man, I went full retard that war. I'm glad we still pulled ahead. Level 6, baby!

So, I've stumbled in the Master leauges and am transitioning from farming to trophy hunting/preservation to collect those beefy win bonuses. Any tips? I'm trying to build a new attack army that doesn't break the bank.

Former farm army was 1 barracks pumping out giants, 1 pumping wizards, the rest archers. The army would usually be composed of about 15Gi 4Wi 133Ar. I've added 4 Valks to the army now that I'm fighting tougher bases. New composition is 4Va 13Gi 4Wi 107Ar

You aren't the only one who struggled man, brutal matchups! And our lower 9s and 8s did pretty well, so it's not like there were a ton of cleanup opportunities for the top TH9s either... not much choice other then to take a swing at some infernos lol you just got fucked over by the matchup, not much more you could have done outside of trying to cheese for 1 star in your attacks.

You aren't the only one who struggled man, brutal matchups! And our lower 9s and 8s did pretty well, so it's not like there were a ton of cleanup opportunities for the top TH9s either... not much choice other then to take a swing at some infernos lol you just got fucked over by the matchup, not much more you could have done outside of trying to cheese for 1 star in your attacks.

Your eyes lit with the fires of glory as you watched my skeleton horde bravely surge forward into the vicious onslaught of doom machines.

I originally barched or full archered in Masters until the update which bumped up buildings' HP. It just isn't reliable anymore, and as the majority of bases you'll encounter are 9s and 10s, you really can't punish the weak all day as in gold or purple.

I just began running gowipes, hogiwi, things like that. Just fun armies to better practice things like hogs which I'd never really used outside of war. Takes a little longer to cook but I rarely have to skip a loaded base for concern that my troops won't penetrate it so instead of picking up merely the 500 or 750 DE bonus I'm scooping that plus 2k from the storage. I also run a farm base always. You'll be sniped within ten seconds of logging off so very rarely do I suffer a full assault (perhaps once in twenty times, likely less).

We're on a nice streak. 20 man wars have been good to us as we struggle to maintain numbers. We hover between 23 and 29 consistently. This clan looked to be decent and fairly even with us but he jumped all over them right out of the gate. Our first 10 attacks were 7 3stars, 2 2stars, and 1 1star. One of the 2stars was my attack on their 1 who was a solid notch above me. They never recovered. Just missed a 3star on their #2 as well (95% gohowiwipe).

Nice. Yeah, we're on a run, here, ourselves. Knock on wood, but we're 25-1-1 in our last 27 wars (and that tie would have been a win if we didn't have a double missed attack resulting in a boot).

Got an android phone again and carrying on from where I was. My CoC name is Goose.

Yeah, but we don't have a Gooses530.

If there are two gooses, who will be the wingman?

JUST BLEED (86) <---> Spartacans (84)

Spartacans
-- their bases we haven't cleared--
  • #1 -- 0 stars
  • #2 -- 1 star
  • #3 -- 2 stars

TH10's above this line
  • #6 -- 2 stars
  • #7 -- 1 star
  • #8 -- 2 stars
  • #10 -- 2 stars
  • #11 -- 2 stars
  • #12 -- 2 stars
  • #13 -- 2 stars
  • #15 -- 2 stars
  • #17 -- 2 stars
  • #19 -- 2 stars
  • #20 -- 2 stars
  • #23 -- 2 stars
    TH8's below this line
Red = Highest Priority
Orange = Secondary Priority
Yellow = Tertiary Priority

JUST BLEED: Remaining Attacks
our remaining attacks: all attacks used!
their remaining attacks: 2

• ----------------------------
    TH10 attackers above
    TH8 attackers below
Notes:
Very tight war. Development is about even, with us trading a TH9.5 vs. TH9 advantage for 2xTH9vs.TH8 disadvantage. The fact that their TH9's with maxed defenses (not necessarily heroes or walls) begin at #14 on up probably gives them the nod. This has been our most capable opponent in a while in terms of defensive base design and attack prowess. We are well positioned to win this, though, thanks to three big early wipes of their #4, #5, and #9 by Cygnus and Trae. We need to focus on conservative play against their stronger TH9's: shoring up the 2-star chain through the upper half of their TH9 bracket while focusing on cleaning up their TH8 bracket as efficiently as possible, and maximizing our wipes of their lower half of TH9's.

We are down to 17 attacks (4xTH8) remaining, and there are 13 priority targets above (8xTH8 for clearing).
  • 4 x Red (TH9: #20, #18, #15, #6)
  • 9 x Orange (TH8: #35, #33, #32, #31, #30, #29, #25; TH9: #19)

Priorities:
  1. TH8 attackers exhaust wipe attempts of their TH8 bracket ASAP.
  2. TH9's from #15 and below with zero stars or just 1* on them (#15, #18, #19, #20, #23, #24). You'll probably be playing for the wipe against #18 and weaker, but make an effort to use a wipe strat that has a high percentage chance for 2* if you fail.
  3. Cleanup TH8's.
  4. Tbone should hit #1. I recommend #6 for your second target.
  5. Star mode. Finish cleanup and initiate final wave of wipe attempts. Probably will be down to last few attacks at this point if we have any. I suspect we may run out before successfully addressing all our colored priorities.

LOL, oh, they were salty. Both members who didn't use an attack were booted. It wouldn't have mattered if they had, but all in all, they booted four members over the course of this 35-man war. Great win. Tastiest win in a while.

Last edited:
Sorry for the shitty attacks guys, literally attacked from the poker table at a buddies stag party lol knowing I might not have had the chance to attack today. Should've opted out

Tachy, here are a few anti 3 star TH10 bases. I think any other type of base is better for you, because once they get in the ring inside your base there isn't much stopping them from going for the wipe. If you get a compartmentalized base it will stall a lot of attacks that may have wiped you before at like 70%-80%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back