Clash of Clans, v2: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED...and our enemies do

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heroes are brutal.. there are so many complaints on the SC forums demanding that they be treated as lab upgrades rather than building constructions, but personally, I see it as just another challenge to work around and it's fun and rewarding when you finally get them back. I can't imagine upgrading them last 15 though... the costs are just enormous, but I suppose it may happen eventually.

You gotta have mad respect for anyone who maxes out their Heroes. They'll curb stomp your base, but I guess they've earned the right.

I will rule with an iron fist.

He passed the oral exam with flying colors

It wasn't a big deal. You guys made it seem harder than it really was.

Wow, we're really laying waste to these guys. I'm not seeing many stars left to get at this point.

Good job, y'all.

Wow, we're really laying waste to these guys. I'm not seeing many stars left to get at this point.

Good job, y'all.

How many attacks have they used? I got to work at about 7:45 this morning and they had only used 19, so I was a little worried.

How many attacks have they used? I got to work at about 7:45 this morning and they had only used 19, so I was a little worried.

They have 27 attacks left, but our TH9s and 10s really kicked some ass up top so I think it will be hard for them to come back. A lot of their remaining attacks are in their lower ranks so we should be OK.

They have 27 attacks left, but our TH9s and 10s really kicked some ass up top so I think it will be hard for them to come back. A lot of their remaining attacks are in their lower ranks so we should be OK.

They still have 10 top 10 attacks (all th9 and above) left while we have 2. They definitely have enough attacks to still be in it, but their offense has been so awful (and our defense so great) that I think we're safe.

We also have some stars at the bottom-mid that should be easily picked up. I'm wondering if they are even going to get a respectable attack count. They don't seem to be incredibly organized.

LES Siksansos
-- uncleared TH8 & Lower Villages--
  • #11 -- 2 stars (666 TH8)
  • #13 -- 2 stars (666 TH8)
  • #16 -- 2 stars (666 TH8)
  • #19 -- 2 stars (555 TH8)
  • #23 -- 2 stars (666 TH8)
  • #25 -- 2 stars (665 TH8)

JUST BLEED: Remaining Attacks
our remaining attacks: 1
  • #17 EyeofOdin13
    Suggested Target: #19. Weakest remaining air base. Hit #25 if you prefer.

Last edited:
oops, I think I cleared Cam's target. I had an expensive air army cooked up and went for the stars.

oops, I think I cleared Cam's target. I had an expensive air army cooked up and went for the stars.
Don't sweat it, that's golden, I just know your penchant for hogs, and when I eyeballed it, I saw those two alleys where he could have stacked double bombs, so I figured I would assign it to Cameron and give you the berth of discretion in mopping up last. Since you wiped it up that liberty falls to him while he waits on the lower guys to his their targets. He likes waiting until the last hour of war, anyway, so this works out perfectly.

Voluntary Sidewar Update
Sidewar #6 > vs. Les Siksansos: 77 - 66 (Win)

Currently on Probation
Camjin -- 1 1/2 weeks remaining
s309 --> 3 1/2 weeks remaining
EyeofOdin13 --> fresh 4 weeks

Last edited:
I want to join.

my name is
J. Mizzy

do i need to leave my old clan?

I want to join.

my name is
J. Mizzy

do i need to leave my old clan?

Yes you have to leave and bring one of their hearts as proof of your dedication to us.

lol @ Mick is giving Slick_36 an atomic wedgie in the other Clash thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back