Clash of Clans: Official Sherdog Clan--> Just Bleed (Come Join!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, you have to spend a lot of time, effort, troops and resources farming to get those resources while I barely have to spend any time or effort, no troops nor resources to get 500K elixir and 500k gold a day (1 million if I boost them). It adds up. 3.5 million a week of each for doing nothing. It would be nice if you could collect while they upgraded, they reduced the length or made the upgrades give more. I like to get them done and out of the way and so that I get the profit sooner.

Looks like the cost of giants got lowered due to lvl 7s being added.

I get why its good for some people, but I probably raid 5m/5m or close to that a day if I had to guess. What I would get from collectors is a mere 10%, opposed to the 5% I get now. I can't justify taking the builders off other projects. I do however love people with maxed collectors that allow their shield to expire, those are the best raids ;)

That's a really good idea to have a fake war base then swap before it starts, I might have to do that. It would really suck if you forget to swap it though, or if you lose connection or are in a meeting lol.

So Cygnus pointed out this video on the coc chat about dragon attack strategy. It should be a requirement to watch and study this before using a dragon attack. It's genius and clear.

CW Tactics -- TH8 -- 105 Dragoon Attack Style: http://youtu.be/UGvZXSRmhdQ

been experiencing crashes since the patch. anybody else having the same problem?

I won an iPad at work today, which probably means my boss is cheating on me or something by Sherdog logic. Anyway, is there a way to access the same base between different devices? I've never had an iPad before.

Your boss is looking to hire someone else, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back