Cláudia Gadelha vs. Jéssica Andrade

Styles make fights. Claudia x JJ was way more competitive than Andrade x JJ. And it didnt meant anything tonight.

Taste of her own medicine. reminds me of Fitch vs Maia lol
I'm not a fan of either, but that was glorious. Didn't think anyone would be able to do that to Claudia.

Nice to see Jacksons sent their C-team to corner the #1 ranked female strawweight in the world

Gadelha isn't with Jackson Wink. She does some sparring there. She's with Chris Luttrell in Albuquerque.

Kinda odd how claudia was fine then started hyperventilating out of nowhere.

Wonder if that slam or the elbows and punches to the body busted a rib or something

The key to beating Andrade is to stay on that bicycle, stay on the outside with kicks and jabs, and angle out.

Fortunately for Joanna that's her jam. I don't see anyone taking that title at 115 for awhile.

I still have absolutely no idea what is up with that headdress. Anybody know?

Some indigenous adress. I think she is saying that Claudia is a sellout for leaving Brasil, while she is proud of her roots

I've watched all of her UFC fights multiple times and something was off tonight. But those body shots were savage, and it wouldn't be unrealistic that Claudia broke a rib.

That could be why the momentum shift was so sudden. It only was within two minutes that they switched roles in who's ass was getting beat.

She's always gassed after grappling exchanges, more so when there's resistance, and even more so when she's on bottom apparently.

iu

I meant 29-26. I gave Claudia the first by small margin. 3rd was obviously a 10-8 maybe even a 10-7.

She controls her whole camp now, it wouldn't surprise me if claudia isn't bringing people in that really push her.
If andrades somewhere in the jungle sparring and training with 150lb men, the difference will show.

After Claudia's last title defense, controling her own camp is a net positive.

Claudia looked great in the 1st round tonight.

Can't say for certain what went wrong, but there wasn't a gradual drop in energy to become gassed, it was sudden. That's why I suspect it's an injury.

USADA actually have a dozen brazilian employees now who live and work in brazil purely for testing down there..
They must suck at their jobs then. No way Andrade is clean lol come on son

I have to say that was an amazing fight. I normally don’t say this, but this war showed how bad ass ms Johanna Champ is.

They must suck at their jobs then. No way Andrade is clean lol come on son
Could say the same for both ladies tonight. However, until they're caught, they're clean.

Does anyone really believe Andrade built those traps by eating her veggies, taking her vitamins and saying her prayers?

She looked somewhat normal at BW. Some brazilian girls are pretty thicc, so I think that there is a good chance that at least she isn't using shit now. Now I am on the everyone is on steroids train so I still think it is like 50/50 at best.

On the other hand Gadelha is almost 100% using.

claudia-gadelha-e-lutadora-de-mma-1386448857063_615x470.jpg

She punished her with her gnp, nasty! That's what I call being active on the ground, gsp take notes. She battered her with those body shots and elbows.

Back