Citi becomes first big bank to press clients to restrict gun sales

Sorry let me slow it down for you...
The 1st Amendment has some limitation and restrictions like slander, shouting fire in a movie theater and nobody is coming to take away your free speech.

The 2nd Amendment, should limitations and restrictions be placed on that YOU are saying ZOMG, they coming for your gunz.

In other words, stop being dramatic. Limitations didn't destroy the 1st Amendment they won't destroy the 2nd

It depends on the limitations.

We all ready have plenty of limitations on the second.

If you want to stop gun violence and support more limitations why not on the 4th.

How many illegal guns could we get off the street with stop and frisk. Think of the lives we could save if cops could stop and frisk people and cars.

Isn't it worth it if we save lives.

Why not frisk and search everyone entering school grounds. It will save lives.

Sorry let me slow it down for you...
The 1st Amendment has some limitation and restrictions like slander, shouting fire in a movie theater and nobody is coming to take away your free speech.

The 2nd Amendment, should limitations and restrictions be placed on that YOU are saying ZOMG, they coming for your gunz.

In other words, stop being dramatic. Limitations didn't destroy the 1st Amendment they won't destroy the 2nd
There's already limitations on the 2nd. That's not even really much of an issue. It's the ongoing nibble nibble nibble of limitations. While no single limitation is the final nail in either the 2nd or the 1st amendment, in aggregate as they pile on it it's pretty much the end result. Are we there yet on either? No. Does that mean we should wait till we're at that point before taking a stand and fighting back? No.

It will never happen. Rules and laws mean nothing. They think they're going to get rid of guns lmao...come on folks come take them I say. It's simple right? So just do it.

Coming and "taking" the guns won't work but continued mass shooting psy ops, demonizing gun owners, propagandizing the youth, economic pressure, and ever increasing legal limitations might do it.

It depends on the limitations.

We all ready have plenty of limitations on the second.

If you want to stop gun violence and support more limitations why not on the 4th.

How many illegal guns could we get off the street with stop and frisk. Think of the lives we could save if cops could stop and frisk people and cars.

Isn't it worth it if we save lives.

Why not frisk and search everyone entering school grounds. It will save lives.

Stop and frisk will not save lives of innocent children in schools. It is disproportionately used against minorities in minority neighborhoods. Police have shown over and over again they should NOT be given more power.

Metal detectors, doors that lock remotely from the inside, bulletproof glass and common sense gun restrictions are what will save lives in schools

There's already limitations on the 2nd. That's not even really much of an issue. It's the ongoing nibble nibble nibble of limitations. While no single limitation is the final nail in either the 2nd or the 1st amendment, in aggregate as they pile on it it's pretty much the end result. Are we there yet on either? No. Does that mean we should wait till we're at that point before taking a stand and fighting back? No.

Should an 18 year old senior in high school be able to purchase an AR-15.

I have a feeling we will fundamentally disagree on this issue and that's fine. I'm sure we can find common ground in other areas

Coming and "taking" the guns won't work but continued mass ahooting psy ops, demonizing gun owners, propagandizing the youth, economic pressure, and ever increasing legal limitations might do it.
For some, but I'm in the south. Even little old church ladies are packing. I don't care how many kids are killed no one here is giving up anything. That's just reality. Gun grabbers just think they've seen horrible things, that's nothing compared to what it can and will be if they want to start a war over it. So grabbers, if you're feeling froggy, jump motherfuckers.

Coming and "taking" the guns won't work but continued mass ahooting psy ops, demonizing gun owners, propagandizing the youth, economic pressure, and ever increasing legal limitations might do it.

Dude, shut the hell up about the mass shooting psy op bullshit. I'm a 2nd amendment loving fool, but I will not deny that these shootings happen and are carried out by mentally unstable people. Saying crazy shit like that undermines any argument that can be made to defend the 2nd amendment. Those type of comments is also why no one takes you seriously.

Well they should be calling for congress to add a new amendment to redefine gun laws. As it stands now I'm not sure they should be allowed to do this.

So you want big govt telling a publicaly traded company what to do?

Wait, so a bank is refusing to do business with (what does that entail? Give loans to? Allow customers to swipe their brand of cards?) other businesses based on their opinions that have nothing to do with the actual business act of banking?

Can they be sued for that somehow? Or does this fall under private business can conduct business with whom they wish. Corporations can all force other corps to bend to their opinions on touchy subject matters or be cut out?

Businesses cant just do business with who they wish. There are laws about who they cant refuse service to. Gun owners is not on any of those lists.

So you want big govt telling a publicaly traded company what to do?

Big government tells private companies what to do all the time. Since citi bank was more than willing to take a bail out from our government, then maybe they should have a even more open ear to what our government tells them.

Stop and frisk will not save lives of innocent children in schools. It is disproportionately used against minorities in minority neighborhoods. Police have shown over and over again they should NOT be given more power.

Metal detectors, doors that lock remotely from the inside, bulletproof glass and common sense gun restrictions are what will save lives in schools

Stop and frisk saves lives and gets guns of the street. It works. The only thing is you don't like that limitation on the 4th.

You know what I don't either but it works .

The big thing is we as gun owners and 2nd supports have been attacked by limitations and knowing the end game we fight to prevent more and more losses.

The want to make limitations and when that doesn't work they want more and more. The end goal is known. Right now a democrat introduced a bill to make all semi auto illegal.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ll-prohibiting-sale-of-semi-automatic-weapons

Big government tells private companies what to do all the time. Since citi bank was more than willing to take a bail out from our government, then maybe they should have a even more open ear to what our government tells them.

And you are fine with big vogt telling say a caterer they must cater a gay wedding, if it offends their religious beliefs?

Dude, shut the hell up about the mass shooting psy op bullshit. I'm a 2nd amendment loving fool, but I will not deny that these shootings happen and are carried out by mentally unstable people. Saying crazy shit like that undermines any argument that can be made to defend the 2nd amendment. Those type of comments is also why no one takes you seriously.

I never said they didn't happen tho. I just question the official stories because there's always weird coincidences, curious people involved, incomplete and inconsistent information, unified media narratives, the shaming and censoring of anyone questioning the official story...all followed by an immediate anti gun push.

Stop and frisk saves lives and gets guns of the street. It works. The only thing is you don't like that limitation on the 4th.

You know what I don't either but it works .

The big thing is we as gun owners and 2nd supports have been attacked by limitations and knowing the end game we fight to prevent more and more losses.

The want to make limitations and when that doesn't work they want more and more. The end goal is known. Right now a democrat introduced a bill to make all semi auto illegal.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ll-prohibiting-sale-of-semi-automatic-weapons

What limitations have gun owners been "attacked" with. Serious question. Tell me somethings that you would like to do and feel that you should be able to do that you currently cannot. My mind could be changed on this issue

I have a feeling we will fundamentally disagree on this issue and that's fine. I'm sure we can find common ground in other areas
An 18 yr old without a criminal record, not under psychiatric care or under the influence of antidepressants should be able to yes. If we can trust them to vote, join the military and drive a car we should be able to extend the confidence they can maturely handle the responsibility of a fire arm till such time as they prove otherwise or nullify that confidence through mental illness or criminal activity.

And you are fine with big vogt telling say a caterer they must cater a gay wedding, if it offends their religious beliefs?

I think a company offering services to the public shouldn't be able to deny those services. It prolly why I'm also against citi bank dictating what another company does.

An 18 yr old without a criminal record, not under psychiatric care or under the influence of antidepressants should be able to yes. If we can trust them to vote, join the military and drive a car we should be able to extend the confidence they can maturely handle the responsibility of a fire arm till such time as they prove otherwise or nullify that confidence through mental illness or criminal activity.

We simply disagree on this then. I'm fine with kids shooting with their fathers, uncles or another adult but I don't think they should be able to purchase guns period. Partially because there is no way to check every single person to see if they are under psychiatric care of under the influence of antidepressants.

I think a company offering services to the public shouldn't be able to deny those services. It prolly why I'm also against citi bank dictating what another company does.

Good for you for beign consistent.

I never said they didn't happen tho. I just question the official stories because there's always weird coincidences, curious people involved, incomplete and inconsistent information, unified media narratives, the shaming and censoring of anyone questioning the official story...all followed by an immediate anti gun push.

There is a deference between the news outlets making a push towards anti gun propaganda and the government doing psy ops. That's were you go crazy with the CT stuff.

Yes. If you say no, then you must also believe that the minimum military age should be 21. Should the voting age also be 21?

Back