Cirkunov is the betting favorite over Glover.

I think Glover will dominate and finish Cirkunov, not a good fight at all for Cirukunov imo. He could get-and-hold Glover down and possibly get a tko, but Glover has shown great ability in getting up from better wrestlers.

I think Glover is gonna knock him out

Well to be fair Cirkunov got put out with perhaps the lightest punch anyone been put out with since Michael Jordan of BJJ showed the power in his hands
I still don’t get that KO

Eastman got the tip of his nose swatted and then went down like he was shot with a .50 BMG

dw85ck.jpg

Glovers well past his prime and almost completely shot. He should still beat cirkunov though.

tenor.gif

16WiSUI.gif

Glover has a lot more proven chin and KO power than Cirkunov and he has actually fought and beaten elite fighters.

His chin looks alright to me there
Looks like a shot to the side of the head

How's life treating ya Stevie wonder?

You all clearly don't know who Misha Cirkunov is ?!

I still don’t get that KO

Eastman got the tip of his nose swatted and then went down like he was shot with a .50 BMG

dw85ck.jpg
Iirc Eastmam had been KOd by Tito in training like 2 days before that fight which explains the light touch KO

I hear ya TS, i hereby confirm i shall be putting money on Glover, probably in a multi

Circunov shmerkunov

The Lost to future goat Volkan means nothing, Cirkunov is a good prospect.

Hope I remember to revive this thread when Cirku KO Glover.

well, i basically agree with TS. some day Glover is going to fall hard from a long career of damage. it might be this fight. but it might be in 6 more fights. so betting it will be this fight feels like a bad bet. my guess is Glover handles him.

but wow, i've never been as emotionally locked in about a line i thought was off, as he is in this thread.

The Lost to future goat Volkan means nothing, Cirkunov is a good prospect.

Hope I remember to revive this thread when Cirku KO Glover.

That Gus knockout was a life changer

Line is correct

Lol Glover.

Went out when Gus pulled the trigger, went out when Rumble pulled the trigger.

Hate to break it to you, but the man is washed up.

i cant tell who ur picking by ur statement

the odds are slightly off, but this is still a no bet. why risk it. no one in the betting world would bet on this one imo

Well, we still don't really know how good Oezdemir is, so saying that Cirkunov is bad because he lost to him is weird.

Glover has taken a lot of beatings, and was in trouble against Cannonier on the feet. He's also getting older. Cirkunov has less mileage, is a straight killer grappler (likely better than Glover), and hasn't had a fight that went the distance since 2011 (in which he won).

Don't be surprised if Cirkunov wins, or finishes Teixeira.

This is the correct answer, on the far side of 35 and taking beatings from Rumble and Gus usually didn’t mean said fighter will be looking like the same guy we saw go 5 rounds with JBJ.

I like Cirkumcisionov’s chances.

60/40 fight. Glover is getting faded because of his age and damage he has taken over the years.

I cap it as Cirkunov being the slight favourite.

Honestly this, people who undersell this fight as a beatdown only saw the highlight reel
That was an old man with no mobility getting the fuck beaten out of him..
And that's AFTER rumble changed his life
And he came out against Cannonier who's only been training MMA full time a few weeks gunshy and terrified

The line is bang on imo

Glover is 38 years old and this will be his 33rd fight. I think there is a good chance Cirk gives him a loss.

I don't know how good Misha is. His technique is promising. Glover's proven, but his best days are behind him. Not a good fight to bet on, imo.

Cirkunov will surprise you.

Misha Bless, hes gonna win!

Not a big surprise.

9e9sx.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back