Cirkunov is the betting favorite over Glover.

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
PHXVQfe.gif

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif

giphy.gif

Discuss.

That Gus knockout was a life changer

Line is correct

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Cirkunov is not even top20 ranked at LHW. His best win is Krylov and Krylovs best win is Ed Herman.

Go ahead and bet against Glovers chinny chin chin then big dick

I wouldn't bet this fight with blizerians money

tenor.gif

16WiSUI.gif

Glover has a lot more proven chin than Cirkunov and he has actually fought and beaten elite fighters.

Go ahead and bet it then big boy and if you're really 'onto' something here's what I do
Don't make a thread about it, keep it to yourself and double a weeks wage on it

I remember when Rory vs Daley opened as evens? HAH!
I stuck over a grand on Rory instantly and within a few hours he was a favourite

Bet home on Glove then, you're going to get rich soon bro!

Why should I bet that much on a single match up? Glover should be 70-75% favorite, not 100%. Im not your average idiot. The current line is bullshit, thats all.

Lol Glover.

Went out when Gus pulled the trigger, went out when Rumble pulled the trigger.

Hate to break it to you, but the man is washed up.

Glover is slow, he won't be catching Misha with something that he doesn't expect.

Both guys have power, so it could go either way, but Misha is younger and looked outstanding in all but one of his UFC fights.

Hell, Glover had to rassle against Cannonier, so it ain't like he's invincible on the feet.

tenor.gif

16WiSUI.gif

Glover has a lot more proven chin and KO power than Cirkunov and he has actually fought and beaten elite fighters.
Maldonado nearly took his legs out from under him. If a guy that slow can do that, then Cirkunov can too.

And no, Fabio making the carcass of Fedor do the stanky leg doesn't mean that he has power.

but Misha is younger and looked outstanding in all but one of his UFC fights.

..against Krylov and top50-200 ranked LHWs. Cirkunov has not done anything to suggest he should be a favorite over Glover in a MMA fight. His almost only hope is that Glover has completely lost it after that horrible beating he absorbed by Gus.

Go ahead and bet against Glovers chinny chin chin then big dick

I wouldn't bet this fight with blizerians money

Well to be fair Cirkunov got put out with perhaps the lightest punch anyone been put out with since Michael Jordan of BJJ showed the power in his hands

See how weak your arguments are if you try to justify that betting line. Like Glovers chin is not more proven than Mieshas..
It's not only about his chin, it's his about his lackluster defense.

Fabio rocked him, Bader rocked him, Cannonier rocked him, and both Rumble and Gus scored highlight reel KO's against Glover.

Misha has the tools to land something big in the fight, will he win? Who knows, it's a fight.

Should Glover be the favorite over him? Sure, he's the more experienced guy. That doesn't mean that he'll win though.

Lol Glover.

Went out when Gus pulled the trigger, went out when Rumble pulled the trigger.

Hate to break it to you, but the man is washed up.

Great point, because Gus and Rumble = Misha "Im not even top20" Cirkunov.

Lel.

Should Glover be the favorite over him? Sure, he's the more experienced guy. That doesn't mean that he'll win though.

So we agree then. Ofc Misha has a chance, its just ridiculous he is considered the favorite when he has never beaten anyone worth of mentioning. Krylov was not as good win people like to think.

I so love trendy ass MMA fans making the lines so easy to get rich. Glover being KO'd by Rumble and Gus is fresh on the mind, and even tho they are two of the best and more proven LHW's ever, Glover's losses are more notable and recent than Misha Cirkunov getting dusted by a then obscure Odezemir.

Maldonado nearly took his legs out from under him. If a guy that slow can do that, then Cirkunov can too.

And no, Fabio making the carcass of Fedor do the stanky leg doesn't mean that he has power.
Maldonado almost dieded at that fight. It was one of the most one sided beat downs in mma history. What are you talking about

Back