Cigarette smoking

Zoltan97

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Just curious but for you instructors what is your stance on your students smoking? Regular cigs, I mean.

Do you let your students smoke? Do you encourage them to stop? Do you feel differently if it's an adult versus a teenager or borderline adult teen (as in college?) If you encourage them to stop and they don't, are they punished since they're hindering their performance and not listening?

Smoking is for homosexuals.....so I smoke a ton of them. (Countered your comeback insult there).

Why the hell would one adult even consider punishing another for their personal life choices?

My friend smokes cigs and drinks liquor everyday. He is 2--0 amateur MMA fighter. With a career total of 12 takedowns in those 2 fights. The cigs don't seem to effect him it's weird

You mean altitude training?

Fuck this place is still the same. If I have a client that smokes I rape them. By rape I mean I force my erect penis in a hole on their body. By hole on their body I mean anus.

Fuck this place is still the same. If I have a client that smokes I rape them. By rape I mean I force my erect penis in a hole on their body. By hole on their body I mean anus.

:eek:

Back