Cigarette smokers in MMA?

Serious question.

Since in the U.S. it's practically legal in many states to smoke pot,why the fuck would anyone smoke tobaco?
Nicotine is a whole different thing. It's a great stimulant, much better if you want to function normally. I don't smoke anymore.

Damn, reading this thread makes me want to smoke.

I don't hang with a lot of pros but amongst people who train, smoking seems more common than I expected. Weed is extremely common.

I seen Rampage smoke black n milds, Nam Pham is anti-drug.

cigs and smokers reek hideously

in his book frank shamrock said he used to smoke in his early pancrase days. he didnt know it was bad for him. lucky strike was the sponsor and fighters got free cigs.
hqdefault.jpg

also i heard phil baroni smokes

Lol wasn't there some dude on the tuf with kos and gsp and kos was like k you can go for that smoke break now. Think his name was Jeff Lentz I could be wrong tho

I don't why but smoking cigarettes seems mild for MMA fighters. trainers, nutritionists, managers and promoters alike, and it wouldn't be controversial at all if they are spotted doing it, would it? Is there any famous example that comes to your mind?

Stop trying to justify your degeneracy.

Serious question.

Since in the U.S. it's practically legal in many states to smoke pot,why the fuck would anyone smoke tobaco?
because tobacco is enjoyable and people have been smoking it for centuries?

Frank Mir used to smoke, don't know if he still does tho

Ronda Rousey. Makes her so much more attractive.

By just listening to him, you'd think Miocic is in that group.

Serious question.

cigarettes are great, especially after smoking cannabis, though I don't smoke anything anymore.
upload_2017-8-16_22-1-51.jpeg

Back