CIA*pastor*CIA agent, oops I mean pastor, released from Turkey

Well what do you make of the report that's resurfacing from April alleging that Kushner provided MBS CIA intel on his political enemies, including phone conversations of these guys criticizing the Crown Prince?

All just weeks before dozens of Saudi tycoons and other connected officials were rounded up and tortured in the Riyadh Ritz Carlton.

Sounds like a Wednesday in Washington DC. Treasonous turncoats seem to wear maga hats just the same as the guys that wore Hope hats.

Sounds like a Wednesday in Washington DC. Treasonous turncoats seem to wear maga hats just the same as the guys that wore Hope hats.
Gotta get worse before it gets better. Not sure we'll ever get there as narrative control is sealed incredibly tight but if we do it'll be nothing short of civil war.

Gotta get worse before it gets better. Not sure we'll ever get there as narrative control is sealed incredibly tight but if we do it'll be nothing short of civil war.

I am one that believes they have actually lost control of the information, because of technology, in a way that hasn't happened in modern history in the west.

If we were born 40 years earlier, we wouldn't have a clue about what was actually in the Pentagon papers. The media controlled what people were actually told about what those papers said, in a way that could never be achieved today.

The vast majority may not know what Snowden actually released, but anyone that wants to know, can easily access that info.

We are closer to shedding the yoke of oligarch rule in a way, that hasn't been true since the days of the French and American Revolutions.

Of course even if I am right here, you are also still right. Things will have to get much worse, before they get better.

Last edited:
I am one that believes they have actually lost control of the information, because of technology, in a way that hasn't happened in modern history in the west.

If we were born 40 years ago, we wouldn't have a clue about what was actually in the Pentagon papers. The media controlled what people were actually told about what those papers said, in a way that could never be achieved today.

The vast majority may not know what Snowden actually released, but anyone that wants to know, can easily access that info.

We are closer to shedding the yoke of oligarch rule in a way, that hasn't been true since the days of the French and American Revolutions.
Yes and I agreed with that up until the last year or two when it became apparent that disinformation is as powerful as real information. The Intel communities have everyone's head spinning with the amount of manipulation and distraction running rampant. And they're empowered by the same technology that empowers us.

Syria is a perfect example of how, despite the information being more clear than Iraq, the masses were duped into believing a "good-faith" effort was being made to "help" an "unavoidable" situation.

I do feel that we are on the verge of something incredible, but still a major catastrophe or two away at the same time. Although overall I am optimistic for our kid's future.

The Trump administration continues to be a blessing to the Christian people of the USA.

And Trump said that this was a bipartisan effort as well.

In his UN speech Donald wished prosperity for each nation. I think God's blessing is extending beyond the US' border even.

Yes and I agreed with that up until the last year or two when it became apparent that disinformation is as powerful as real information. The Intel communities have everyone's head spinning with the amount of manipulation and distraction running rampant. And they're empowered by the same technology that empowers us.

Syria is a perfect example of how, despite the information being more clear than Iraq, the masses were duped into believing a "good-faith" effort was being made to "help" an "unavoidable" situation.

I do feel that we are on the verge of something incredible, but still a major catastrophe or two away at the same time. Although overall I am optimistic for our kid's future.

Sure, I could agree they are winning the most recent battle in Syria and yemen through disinformation, but even within that battle, where disinformation has been empowered, that is due to a loss in confidence in information from authority, which is a more important battle within the narrative control war.

In his UN speech Donald wished prosperity for each nation. I think God's blessing is extending beyond the US' border even.

I think if God loves everyone and created man in his image, that must include communists, and means that part of God loves communism.

<seedat>

I've been in and out, but re the timing...

They have been working on the release for a couple years and months pretty hard-core. It may have been Turkey just decided the timing themselves given the Saudi issue with the whole interrogate, torture, slaughter deal. I have no idea, just my $.02 which I always remind everyone trades for about $.01 on the open market.

It's still good that an American citizen is back with his family, no matter what.

Sure, I could agree they are winning the most recent battle in Syria and yemen through disinformation, but even within that battle, where disinformation has been empowered, that is due to a loss in confidence in information from authority, which is a more important battle within the narrative control war.
I suppose I should look at it more in the way of battles, because there is a definite tug of war going on where a bombshell will be dropped and the campaign to disinform ramps up until the next time. At a certain point the ability to control the narrative will become increasingly difficult. That's why I'm watching closely the story about the Saudi hit squad murdering a Saudi expat/American resident.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back