CIA officer quits because of Trump

JonnyRingo84

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

"Despite working proudly for Republican and Democratic presidents, I reluctantly concluded that I cannot in good faith serve this administration as an intelligence professional,"

"He stood there, and he bragged about the size of the crowds at his inauguration the previous day," Price recalls. "And all I could think about as I watched him in disbelief was a mentor of mine who lost her life. And whose star was obscured by our new commander in chief, as he bashed the media and spoke about the size of his crowd in a way that was either deceitful or delusional."

But what led me to this decision was the criticism of the intelligence community: comparing them to Nazis, accusing them of leaking, doubting their work. That is the core issue."

isolated incident or is this a pattern of things to come?

well, things were so politicized so it was hard to know what's real and what's not. Things will settle down

he sounds like a vagina, I guess any goof can join the CIA these days.

isolated incident or is this a pattern of things to come?

Is an isolated incident that has a pattern of resentment among employees towards Trump.

What Trump did at his CIA speech was appalling. He treated it like a campaign rally to promote himself.

Old story from a few days ago.

This 'agent' has already been exposed as a Hillary supporter and campaign donor.

No surprise whatsoever.

Is an isolated incident that has a pattern of resentment among employees towards Trump.

What Trump did at his CIA speech was appalling. He treated it like a campaign rally to promote himself.

and the whole thing about him bringing staff to speeches that cheer, is F'ing bizarre. well.....other places that we see things like that are in north korea etc etc

Or people quit all the time because of their bosses. I personally hope he fires half of them for being so politicized.

This is propaganda. It's not news worthy that a CIA member quit because of personal politics.

This is propaganda. It's not news worthy that a CIA member quit because of personal politics.

it is if its indicative of a pattern. its well documented that trump and the intelligence community have had a rocky start.

and is it personal politics thats bothered him....as if hes upset that trump has denied global warming, or is it over issues that relate to his job? this is a rhetorical question.

it is if its indicative of a pattern. its well documented that trump and the intelligence community have had a rocky start.

and is it personal politics thats bothered him....as if hes upset that trump has denied global warming, or is it over issues that relate to his job? this is a rhetorical question.

It's to be expected when a major policy shift is taking place and quite frankly the CIA is a borderline terrorist organization with what they've consistently done over the decades. This morally bankrupt turd sticks around through the deliberate engineering of civil wars and Trump gets in with an isolationist attitude and buddy gets triggered...

I'm not buying it Jonny.

Back