CIA head John Brennan warns Trump to watch his tongue

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38630016

Outgoing CIA Director John Brennan has warned US President-elect Donald Trump to avoid off-the-cuff remarks once he takes office.

He said spontaneity was not in the interests of national security.

Mr Trump is known for regularly making broad pronouncements on issues of national importance on his Twitter feed.

Mr Brennan also said that Mr Trump did not fully appreciate Russia's capabilities or intentions.

"I think Mr Trump has to understand that absolving Russia of various actions that it's taken in the past number of years is a road that he, I think, needs to be very, very careful about moving down," he said.

"Spontaneity is not something that protects national security interests and so therefore when he speaks or when he reacts, just make sure he understands that the implications and impact on the United States could be profound," he said.

"It's more than just about Mr Trump. It's about the United States of America."

There was another guy on CNN saying the intelligence agency has manyways to get back at a person for attacking them. To me that's an open threat.

The CIA seems to think a shadow organization should run America. I disagree. Might be time to seriously cut their power as they aren't handling it well. At this point the CIA seems to be sending messages to Trump that they are the boss. They are in effect trying to intimidate the leader of the ffee world. This is simply unacceptable.

Trump should respond with saying he'll splinter the CIA into a million pieces and scatter it into the winds just to tick them off.... since they're going to try and assassinate him anyways.

Would the world have been a better place today if the CIA never existed?

looks like Trump will be busy cleaning up the mess at the CIA

giphy.gif

Trump should respond with saying he'll splinter the CIA into a million pieces and scatter it into the winds just to tick them off.... since they're going to try and assassinate him anyways.

Would the world have been a better place today if the CIA never existed?

The world maybe, the US not.

looks like Trump will be busy cleaning up the mess at the CIA

giphy.gif
That gif isn't a loop either. He's got a whole line of intelligence officials and he's telling em 1 by 1 to pack their bags

Telling someone to hold theor tongue and telling someone that off the cuff remarks are bad for national security is not even close to the same thing.

There was another guy on CNN saying the intelligence agency has manyways to get back at a person for attacking them. To me that's an open threat.

The CIA seems to think a shadow organization should run America. I disagree. Might be time to seriously cut their power as they aren't handling it well. At this point the CIA seems to be sending messages to Trump that they are the boss. They are in effect trying to intimidate the leader of the ffee world. This is simply unacceptable.
its pretty naive to think any president is ever the true leader of their country....

unless your in north korea or some back water african warzone.

He who holds the right to print money.....owns everything.....and its not the president....

Back