Chuck's message to all his fans.

savemgs

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Say what you want and make all the jokes that you want. But I still wish today athlete's would have half the class of this man.

<HisEye>
107j5gg.jpg

DdeK0TD.jpg

i1ehl0.gif

Wow. That is just freaking great. Good for Chuck.

iceman.tv for life

Say what you want and make all the jokes that you want. But I still wish today athlete's would have half the class of this man.

cliff notes:
  1. starting mega-church
  2. opening a tuesday taco franchise in russia
  3. self-releasing his sex tape in conjunction with the pope's next visit to Paraguay.

Can't knock the class out of this guy.

Chuck is a legend and all the noobs and trolls that shit on him. Fakkk offf

I get it, I mean not fully since I don't love anything I do as much as it seems Chuck loves fighting. If it give him purpose and makes him happy, as well as being worth the damage it does to his health, then who are any of us to tell him he shouldn't do it?

I just hope it's got nothing to do with money.

Fuck man... oh fuck man... fuck... I was sad the entire time but when he brought the Iceman symbol at the end... fuck man... time to get the firewater.

This is why MMA will never be like it used to be and boy am I grateful I was there when it happened. We'll never have guys like this again, never. These were the last of a dying breed. These were men who 100 years ago would become whalers and explorers just for the sake of it. These were men who would wake up at 6am read this in the papers

Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success.

And then wonder "Where do I sign up?"

These weren't men looking for money, there wasn't any in the sport at the time, they weren't athletes, they didn't want to be on Sports Illustrated covers. These were just men.

fredrich.jpg

Wow. That was the nicest thing I have ever seen an MMA fighter do.

chuck is definitely a legend of the sport, but the bags under his eyes remind me of lance armstrong for some reason.........<{ohyeah}>

Chuck showing that he is the bigger man.

Quote of the day:
"There is no success without failure." Chuck Liddell, 2018

Chuck is an absolute legend and was a complete beast in his prime and was the first MMA fighter to ever sell 1 million ppv buys, Chuck, Tito, Randy, Franklin, Hughes, Penn. These men were what the UFC was built on during the breakout TUF era, without men like this you would have never heard of people like McGregor, Rousey, Jones, Cormier etc. Bow down you peasants.

105929056.0.jpg

Last edited:
There are some of us that aren't big Chuck fans. We don't hate Chuck, but we don't like him that much either. To us, he was just another guy. Not a miracle man, but a regular person in a lot of regards. He won't be forgotten, but he won't be on any currency either. Forward.

Chuck is a legend. In his prime he was seemingly unbeatable. He was a huge star and someone all sports fans knew.

Huge respect.

Back