Chuck vs Tito open workout side by side comparison

As bad as this fight is, I was a big Tito fan back in the day and his fight vs ken at ufc vendetta got me into the sport. I was so pissed when he lost to chuck both times and got shit on by my friends non stop about it. I’ve waited years for my redemption and I don’t care if they’re old and out of their prime lol if I get to see Tito finish chuck and do the grave digger then I will die a happy man.

I got Tito in the rerematch, so I think you'll die happy.

{<jordan}

Who the fuck wrestles their dad when he's in his 70s, let alone "dumping him on his head"? That's just sadistic.
When dad says "I got my old man strength! Let's do this!" So you have to pick him up by his head and dump him on the ground.

If Tito wasn't such a dope with a huge ego he could train with Cain and DC and rule 205

The theory of "good strikers will still KO you when they're 50" doesn't look good for Chuck. Looks very old, slow and like he's been training like a hobbyist. Tito's in better shape and has put in the work. It's weird seeing his stand-up look better than Chuck's.

They both look slow and old. I wont be watching this. I was privileged to watch both of these guys in their prime, i dont need to see this.

If there was ever a chance for Tito to win this, this is it. The x factor here is that Chuck took his soul twice. You gotta think that there's a fear factor coming in for ol' Jacob no matter how old Chuck is or what shape he's in. I finally see Tito winning but it would be hilarious to me if Chuck just simply has his number and puts him to sleep in the first exchange.

Listened to 5 mins of Tito on Schaub and he was already bringing up neck surgery.

Classic song of Ice and Fire the way I see.
Dragons and Zombies...

Someone is getting knocked the fuck out in this fight, don't see it going past 2 rounds.

I actually got more confident for Chuck watching that video. Idk why some nerds on the net think he looks bad cause his combos were flowing an had lots of pop on them. Hopefully he is working on his defense tho

I agree 100%. I was nervous about Chuck's chances after seeing his last couple training videos. He was obviously already exhausted from a workout, because he looks good here... better than Tito. he's also throwing harder longer shots, which are more tiring and slower. I think he is going to win and with the odds on this fight I will no doubt put some money down

lol, tito is finally going to get his revenge on chuck.

Back