Chuck vs Tito open workout side by side comparison

Tito is going down.

I have nothing against Tito, but it wouldn't seem right if he beat Chuck. It'd be like Ken somehow getting a win over Tito. It isn't meant to be.

At least if Tito wins, we’ll be treated to yet another classic “Tito embarrassing himself on the mic” moment.

Chuck's just to old and has been out of the game for too long.

Tito has at least been somewhat active this last decade.
It certainly seems that Tito has more gas left in his tank at this point in time.

Chuck's timing, strangely enough, appears significantly better than Tito, who obviously is in much better shape than Chuck.

I thought Tito was going to whoop Chuck in their second fight but it was 1-sided.

Chuck's "old" for an MMA fighter, but doesn't look as bad as I thought, however Tito should win on paper, easily. Now that I've said that, Chuck's probably going to hit Tito with a barrage and finish him in the 2nd round. Now that I've said that, they're both going to gas by the end of the 1st round and go to a boring, exhausting decision.

Chuck's timing, strangely enough, appears significantly better than Tito, who obviously is in much better shape than Chuck.

I thought Tito was going to whoop Chuck in their second fight but it was 1-sided.

Chuck's "old" for an MMA fighter, but doesn't look as bad as I thought, however Tito should win on paper, easily. Now that I've said that, Chuck's probably going to hit Tito with a barrage and finish him in the 2nd round. Now that I've said that, they're both going to gas by the end of the 1st round and go to a boring, exhausting decision.

It's not really Chuck's striking that's going to be the problem.

It's his chin. One good crack from Tito and it's over.

And Tito's gonna do the gravedigger celebration and rub it in Chuck's face I'm afraid.

I really don't want to see this fight... Not saying that Chuck can't land something big... but if anything is apparent from the open workouts, it is that Chuck looks like a fighter that is closing in on 50 and hasn't fought in 8 years... it is harder to quantify Tito, but he has been active the past several years, and that is huge... I suspect a one-sided beatdown is going to occur, and it is going to look bad on the sport... it will also do nothing for Tito's legacy because everyone with a grain of common sense knows that Chuk hasn't looked competitive since 2006. This is just a pathetic sideshow... one of the few times that Dana put ethics above money was when he pulled the plug on Chuck's career...

I don't wanna see this.

It's like wrestling your Pop when you're younger and thinking he's the strongest man in the world and then wrestling him when he's in his 70s and dumping him on his head. It's just sad to see.
Ya, but, you still beat his ass.
"Fuck you punk. Who's Dad now?"
It's like when Page KO'd Wand in the 3rd match and it nulifinul the first 2 fights.

I don't wanna see this.

It's like wrestling your Pop when you're younger and thinking he's the strongest man in the world and then wrestling him when he's in his 70s and dumping him on his head. It's just sad to see.

{<jordan}

Who the fuck wrestles their dad when he's in his 70s, let alone "dumping him on his head"? That's just sadistic.

I actually got more confident for Chuck watching that video. Idk why some nerds on the net think he looks bad cause his combos were flowing an had lots of pop on them. Hopefully he is working on his defense tho

Right on. Chuck's going to smash that pumpkin head, and make it look easy.

Honestly, all his straight punches look bad. His hooks are a little better. Thing is, look at Tito's jab as well they both have old men hips. Tito's are just warmer. However Tito didn't throw a better punch than that overhand right chuck landed. I don't see chuck blocking a takedown. It's gonna be 3-2 takedown, or 1-2 takedown. I hope I'm wrong.

Chuck's just to old and has been out of the game for too long.

Tito has at least been somewhat active this last decade.
Tito's beat good opponents too, in Bader and juiced up Chael. Chuck looks worse than CM Punk, and I am not even kidding. He looks like a senior citizen.

I have nothing against Tito, but it wouldn't seem right if he beat Chuck. It'd be like Ken somehow getting a win over Tito. It isn't meant to be.
As bad as this fight is, I was a big Tito fan back in the day and his fight vs ken at ufc vendetta got me into the sport. I was so pissed when he lost to chuck both times and got shit on by my friends non stop about it. I’ve waited years for my redemption and I don’t care if they’re old and out of their prime lol if I get to see Tito finish chuck and do the grave digger then I will die a happy man.

Only thing is, Chuck does not have George fucking Foreman's chin, and was not getting knocked out by a Math teacher's broken armed punch eight years ago. Chuck is only rivaled by Jonathan Goulet in terms of the worst chin in history.

Best outcome: Ortiz lay and prays Liddell for the entire fight.

Oscar can leave MMA (again), Ortiz can retire (again) knowing he "avenged" his losses against Liddell, Liddell won't suffer any more brain damage and can also retire (again), and hopefully Ortiz and Liddell made some decent coin at the end of this mess.

I don't want Liddell to win because it will only encourage him to fight again, but I don't want him getting knocked out either (saw enough of that at the end of his career).

Back