Chuck vs. Tito IV Redemption

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Tito says he is looking four redemption, so why not?

2CT1B.jpg

“Me and Chuck is it going down? it's up to UFC!... ALL in UFC's hands, I'm down for it why not? I'd would love to Knock Chuck out. I think owe the fans owe, I think we owe the fans and you owe I think the fans deserve it, I want some redemption, I see an opportunity that a man who has a glass of chin SO LET'S KNOCK HIM OUT!” -Tito 'The Ortiz' BadBoy

As far as Dana White is concerned though, the fight is already a dead issue.

“No, listen...” White said when asked if he was interested in promoting the fight. “Chuck’s almost 50 years old. I love Chuck Liddell, but 50-year-olds shouldn’t be fighting. I couldn’t do that fight. I love the guy. I love Chuck Liddell, I love him. As a friend, I don’t think he should fight. And anybody around him who cares about him shouldn’t let him fight either.” -Dana 'It will never happen until it happens' White

UFC is hard up for stars, lol will they let Bellator have this epic match up?

Four? Four?
Thats what Bellator
Is for

Wait, did Tito come back to TUF? What did I miss?

do a lhw tourney next coker

liddell, ortiz, chael, wand, vitor, bonnar, jardine, houston

Dana has an extreme soft spot for Chuck, Matt Hughes, and Forrest Griffin.

forced all of them into retirement basically because he loves them and how they built the ufc brand.

I think Tito would grapple fuck chuck. Chuck doesn't have the TDD reflexes anymore.

If Bozo was more than happy to promote an out of shape 0-0 fat Toney, a debuting WWE personality with zero MMA experience and a former backyard brawler—all of them near or in their 40s—then don't get all prissy on us Dona.

Tito says he is looking four redemption, so why not?

2CT1B.jpg

“Me and Chuck is it going down? it's up to UFC!... ALL in UFC's hands, I'm down for it why not? I'd would love to Knock Chuck out. I think owe the fans owe, I think we owe the fans and you owe I think the fans deserve it, I want some redemption, I see an opportunity that a man who has a glass of chin SO LET'S KNOCK HIM OUT!” -Tito 'The Ortiz' BadBoy

As far as Dana White is concerned though, the fight is already a dead issue.

“No, listen...” White said when asked if he was interested in promoting the fight. “Chuck’s almost 50 years old. I love Chuck Liddell, but 50-year-olds shouldn’t be fighting. I couldn’t do that fight. I love the guy. I love Chuck Liddell, I love him. As a friend, I don’t think he should fight. And anybody around him who cares about him shouldn’t let him fight either.” -Dana 'It will never happen until it happens' White
Is that tito's quote? My god his English has gotten worse.
One of the greatest light heavyweights of the night

That Tito quote reads like a damn nightmare, lol.

I clicked the link to see where it was from. After watching the video on twitter...it’s actually pretty accurate.

Fucking Tito, haha!

Classic Chuck! Landing the knockout blow while backpedaling! Gotta love how despite all the bad blood over the years he didn't even take the opportunity to land follow up shots on the ground.

Back