Chuck swears that he would've KOd Jon Jones, but admits that he couldn't stand with Rumble

Matty da Ranga

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Timestamped

On a prime vs prime fight with Jon Jones: "I still think that if he fought someone like me in my prime, he'd have a lot of trouble. He doesn't have enough power to hurt me, he's not gonna outwrestle me, and I hit too hard for him. I would catch him sooner or later. Styles make fights."

On a prime vs prime fight with Rumble Johnson: "Here's the thing, I'm a good wrestler. Looking at him, I mean....even though that's not like the way I like to fight, I would HAVE to take him down. I mean....that's the way it would have to be."

I believe the opposite.

He struggles with Jones but Kos rumble.

Ahh yea a sprawling brawler could definitely beat the greatest talent to ever step foot in the Octagon, who is better in every single way other than the power in the hands.

Chuck can swear all he wants, but I don't believe him.

He was good at his time, but Jones is a monster to be figured out.

Jones would probably outwrestle him and he would certainly.break him down on the feet

Rumble knocks him out.

Jones prison rapes him.

Rumble was outstruck by Koscheck. Rumble was good at LHW but he didn't face many strikers comparable to chuck. He has become very overrated.

I like Rumble but Chuck in his prime end him IMO.

Jones destroys Chuck and the last version of Rumble we saw KOs Chuck.

No disrespect to legends, but some of them need to stop talking knowing they can't do anything about it.

The fighting game evolves at a crazy rate. It's not like the NBA where a guy like Michael Jordan could beat a lot of the players today. These fighters are stronger, faster, and smarter than a lot of older legends.

No disrespect to legends, but some of them need to stop talking knowing they can't do anything about it.

The fighting game evolves at a crazy rate. It's not like the NBA where a guy like Michael Jordan could beat a lot of the players today. These fighters are stronger, faster, and smarter than a lot of older legends.

Michael Jordan is better than every single player in the game today. Only LeBron comes close.

Do you expect him to say anything different about fighting Jones...

I like chuck but he's got a foul mouth with all this "swearing"

Nobody likes admitting the younger generation is better, but the vicious cycle will complete itself again when 10 years from now old man McGregor saying how badly he will destroy bispings son

Chuck said the same thing before all those fights where he got knocked cold.

Timestamped

On a prime vs prime fight with Jon Jones: "I still think that if he fought someone like me in my prime, he'd have a lot of trouble. He doesn't have enough power to hurt me, he's not gonna outwrestle me, and I hit too hard for him. I would catch him sooner or later. Styles make fights."

On a prime vs prime fight with Rumble Johnson: "Here's the thing, I'm a good wrestler. Looking at him, I mean....even though that's not like the way I like to fight, I would HAVE to take him down. I mean....that's the way it would have to be."

I "swear" Chuck has CTE, PTSD, etc...

Michael Jordan is better than every single player in the game today. Only LeBron comes close.
I wont dispute that at all. But it just shows you the difference in sports. I don't see too many fighters from 15+ years ago in their prime coming in and beating top tier fighters of today.

The game isn't evolving much at LHW or HW, the top 10 from 10 years ago has more depth than current day.

Jones has taken down better wrestlers. Check was good st getting back to his feet but he got mauled on the ground in the first couture fight and Again in the first rampage fight. Jones is a complete different animal.

Even if the fight kept standing, Jones would still pick him apart. He’s get picked apart worse then his boy Glover did.

Back