Chuck proves he is still the Iceman indeed (and Tito still titoing) UPDATE

Lmao, why does Tito always try to fake people out? It fails every single time.

200w.webp

Chuck still doesn't know where he's at,lol. I think he did a bump right before the face-off. The 0:49 mark confirms it.

las vegas, california? was this presser held in las vegas? maybe tito was trying to address the vegas crowd as well as the potential crowd at the forum in california?

Tito will bury Chuck btw.
Unfortunately I think you're right this time around. Chucks chin took a vacation about 10 years ago and never returned.
Tito been active which says a lot about mindset in my opinion.

I hope you're wrong though cuz I don't think I can listen to tito if he wins lol

Unfortunately I think you're right this time around. Chucks chin took a vacation about 10 years ago and never returned.
Tito been active which says a lot about mindset in my opinion.

I hope you're wrong though cuz I don't think I can listen to tito if he wins lol

Not only that, I feel like Chuck will get careless and rush Tito

ibkwfc.gif

R.I.P eyes man :(

Tito didn't want any with Rampage.
There is literally nothing that Tito could do to Quinton. Actually, there is literally nothing that Tito does better in MMA than Rampage. Good idea by Tito.

Other than a big paycheck this is sort of a lose lose fight for Chuck. If he wins it's something he's already done twice. If he loses (which is very possible considering Tito has been much more active and Chuck hasn't fought in nearly a decade) then it puts a damper on his perceived dominance of Tito and he would be hearing about from Tito for the rest of their lives lol.
If Chuck loses it sets up a rematch and he gets a second retirement payday to snort, l mean live off of for a few more years.

Tito is going undefeated in his 40's

I can read lips: Chuck "Can you believe they're paying us for this?"

De la Hoyas head looks big.
If by 'head' you mean 'entire body' then yes.

Is it a prerequisite when you are a promoter to be a fat fuck?

Fucking hilarious. I might order this if it isn't too expensive.

Tito is the only guy you can lose to, and still troll him saying you beat him (Chael), and he gets upset. I need more Tito in my life, his cringe is on another level.
Chael did beat him. Tito did the ole Brazilian tap. Still undefeated

Back