Chuck proves he is still the Iceman indeed (and Tito still titoing) UPDATE

Tito is the only guy you can lose to, and still troll him saying you beat him (Chael), and he gets upset. I need more Tito in my life, his cringe is on another level.
I loved his pettiness towards Bonnar after their fight. He's hilarious

Other than a big paycheck this is sort of a lose lose fight for Chuck. If he wins it's something he's already done twice. If he loses (which is very possible considering Tito has been much more active and Chuck hasn't fought in nearly a decade) then it puts a damper on his perceived dominance of Tito and he would be hearing about from Tito for the rest of their lives lol.

I must say, it means little to nothing, but Chuck looks READY TO GO! I can't tell he's aged in the last fifteen years.

It’s weird, seeing a stare down where the promoter could KO both fighters on the feet.

Tito looks a little worried lol...

Chuck's got that look in his eye.

The sad thing is Tito is still talking crap even after getting starched the previous two fights. If Tito wins, expect him to say he avenged those two losses from back in the day. I like Liddell, but he has nothing else to prove. What's next, a rubber match with Jeremy Horn?

Tito when he walked off stage and realized that bullshit flinch thingy he does didn't work.... again<{titihmm}>

If Tito wins, it'll be like cheating history... He has a good chance too since he's been active in Bellator.

Holy shit. I didn't think it was possible but that staredown got me hype as fuck.

Knock his hair black Chuck

I hope Chuck kicks his ass again.It's going to suck if Chuck loses to Tito.Chuck hasn't fought in a long time and lost his ability to take a punch before he retired.

Back