Chuck Norris Signiture MMA Gloves help?

Echo1215

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm a little new to this site. So sorry if this is in the wrong place. Im not sure how to do that.
I have been fighting for 6 years. And now I'm quitting due to medical reasons. (Chrones and scoliosis).

But not to long ago I came across a pair of the official signature Chuck Norris MMA gloves made by century way back when.(has his signiture stitched in red on each glove!)

I have no idea if they are worth anything as I can't seem to find any other pairs. Was hoping someone here might know something bout them because I don't even know where it came from

They seem to be good gloves. (I didnt actually use them)
I can't seem to find any for sale and its hard enough finding a pic of them online.

So yeah if anyone can help fill in the gaps for me on these amazing gloves.

Thanks. Nate.

If anyone wants to buy it from me they can.
It's just collecting dust.

I want to see it stay in the martial art community of course.
If not Its no big

I doubt anyone will bite. Century has a horrible reputation (even though they now have the UFC glove contract), so you won't find anyone who'll buy them unless they have a Chuck Norris shrine.

Just came across this page. I believe these are the same gloves my dad bought many many years ago, and I love them. He gave them to me when I started boxing, but the current pair I have is falling apart. Do you still have these gloves? If so I'd love to buy them

Patrick, I sent you a message. I have a pair that I'd sell you. If anyone else is interested, send me a message.

chuck norris doesnt flusht the toilet, he scares the crap out of it

Back