Chuck Made A Mistake Going After Jones

He called out a fighter he'll never face, and isn't even eligible to fight at the moment ... seems pretty brilliant to me. Now the fact that he actually believes he'd beat him ... that's just sad if true.

"Murdering on Twitter."

Can we confirm Chuck Laddle died from this?
Jones probably used PEDs of some kind to win the Twitter fight. And probably had to sniff some coke and hit a few pedestrians along the way due to tweeting while driving.

Jones probably used PEDs of some kind to win the Twitter fight. And probably had to sniff some coke and hit a few pedestrians along the way due to tweeting while driving.

The funny part is I'm not sure if Jones spelled Liddel as "Laddle" because it was some sort of grade school insult or he's actually just too fucking dumb to spell his name properly.

The funny part is I'm not sure if Jones spelled Liddel as "Laddle" because it was some sort of grade school insult or he's actually just too fucking dumb to spell his name properly.
Or is off of Joe Rogan's alpha brain or some PED and suffered from withdrawal symptoms and is now as intelligent as a cockroach.

He's pretty dumb to get caught with PEDs twice, so I agree. PED using scumbags are pretty dumb, in general.

P.S. RoidJones isn't half the man Chuck Liddell is.

There is not a snowballs chance of them ever fighting. At least people are talking about Chuck again.

Henderson fought at 46-47, Couture fought at 47...

If Chuck is talking smack to him and asks him to fight, then I don't see why Jones responding is being weak.

Once removed UFC champion*** gets so rustled by old Punch drunk Chuck that he responds by offering to personally fly chucks ass out to his gym to fight him? It’s equivalent to taking a call out from Ken Shamrock seriously and responding. It’s a good sign tho. Bones without juice isn’t very confident. Only a very weak minded individual would take this seriously and engage. At least it looks like we might be getting natty Jones for the first time since OSP and 2nd time ever. Good things are coming.

Damn Chuck in Jones head rent free, should have ignored the old man.

Chuck shouldnt be callin anyone out. Senior goddamn citizen

You follow people on Twitter, and I'm the donkey?

Ok bud.
Once again, showing how ignorant you are. No. I don’t. But I do check MMA websites and they post twitter beefs between fighters. Should’ve said Jackass, not donkey.

Back