Chuck Liddell's real first name Is Charles

so he is a fake man

If you were over 45 you would have learned that from watching Charlie Brown...unless you ended up thinking he was Charlie Liddell.

200.gif

Carlos OG Chuck

Umm aren't all Chucks actually named Charles? Pretty sure Chuck is short for Charles. Kinda like Dick and Richard or Terry and Terrance.

I have been wondering what Chuck "Chainsaw" McCarthy has been up to.

Same with Chuck "Crazy Horse" Bennett, where he at?

I have been wondering what Chuck "Chainsaw" McCarthy has been up to.

Same with Chuck "Crazy Horse" Bennett, where he at?
Yeah, not everyone goes by the short form of the name so not sure what your point is. As for McCarthy though he's probably still recovering from the Loiseau spinning heel kick to the liver.

Yeah, not everyone goes by the short form of the name so not sure what your point is. As for McCarthy though he's probably still recovering from the Loiseau spinning heel kick to the liver.

Chuck and the chocolate factory?

Childs Play Bride of Charles
I like it, makes it sound like Chucky is growing up as he becomes a husband and looks to start a family of his own.

A real coming of age story.

Professor X - Chuck Xavier

Professor X - Chuck Xavier
Kay this is getting a little old but that still made me smirk a little.

Pretty sure it's common knowledge that Chuck is usually a short form of Charles though and you're just fucking with me at this point, lol.

Kind of like Larry and Lawrence. Like Lawrence Fishburn was credited as Larry up until Boy's in the Hood when he started to get some acclaim and wanted to seem more dignified so started going by Lawrence instead. ( Weird and random example I know but it just popped into my head for some reason, lol).

Kay this is getting a little old but that still made me smirk a little.

Pretty sure it's common knowledge that Chuck is usually a short form of Charles though and you're just fucking with me at this point, lol.

Kind of like Larry and Lawrence. Like Lawrence Fishburn was credited as Larry up until Boy's in the Hood when he started to get some acclaim and wanted to seem more dignified so started going by Lawrence instead. ( Weird and random example I know but it just popped into my head for some reason, lol).

Chuck Chaplin
hiCharlieChaplinInCityLights.jpg

funny mofo he was...

Chuck Chaplin
hiCharlieChaplinInCityLights.jpg

funny mofo he was...
Agreed, loved old Chucky Chaplain. I enjoy puting his videos on in the background while reading my collection of Chuck Dickens novels. Or should I say Chuck Richardens novels, hahaha

Agreed, loved old Chucky Chaplain. I enjoy puting his videos on in the background while reading my collection of Chuck Dickens novels. Or should I say Chuck Richardens novels, hahaha

Chuck Bronson
MV5BMTMxMzY5OTQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTcyOTE2._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

badass!

I am almost done. hehe

Chuck Bronson
MV5BMTMxMzY5OTQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTcyOTE2._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

badass!

I am almost done. hehe
Such a bad actor though, lol, the Death Wish series was brutal.
Now Chuck Manson, that's a real badass!! (Not really, dude was a total bitch but he's the last Charles I can think of at the moment)

Back