Media Chuck Liddell Wants to Fight in BKFC

This is what happens when Dana White promises you a lifelong Job for saving Zuffa's ass, after forcing you to retire for your own good

That being said, Chuck can't blame anybody else for his substance abuse problems... such people never manage to save any kind of money.

Sad to see one of the greats needing to risk his health at this kinda age, just to make some money.

Of course you may, I just dont like him, I didn't like him in his prime and still dont, he's like 60 now still with that stupid mohawk, its like he's chasing days gone past and that almost never end well for the person in question

I was never a fan, neither a hater.
I remember rooting for Pride/Wanderlei those days .

I even bought Chucks book LOL

Basically is he saying how hed get in a fight with a bouncer with dana profiting for free off of him, and Chuck literally saying ' I was in bed with two blondes, Dana called me to fight, no problem '

I guess what im saying is Chuck was always that stereotypical american hero. Always chased that, and did very well doing so.

Nice flag man. Cheers

The battle to see who can get the most CTE between him and tito.

The only opponent I'm comfortable watching Chuck Liddell fight now is a mentally challenged youngster in a charity match or Kimbo Slice.

giphy.gif

Ooh, there's a 100% percent chance ol' Chuck he get's Rick Flair face plant KO'd doing bare knuckle.

So, I'll definitely be looking forward to this shit show in shorts!

First BKFC, then slowly work his way up to the big leagues of CTE, Power Slap. Not sure if father Time is on his side though, he should probably wrap it up after this run.
2028 is gonna bring us Hammer Face. It's a wild new sport forced into every topic of discussion.

Back