Media Chuck liddell vs Tito ortiz. Inside fight camp

Thx for posting OP. Man does Chuck look pretty rough nowadays.

He's joking, he nearly grins at the end.

This is sad... I'm beginning to think that this fight shouldn't even be sanctioned. Even though Tito isn't even close to being an elite fighter anymore, he's still physically in pretty good shape and several years younger than chuck. Furthermore, Tito has aged much better than Chuck. Chuck looks every bit like a guy in his mid 50s.

This is going to be ugly... Tito is going to brutally ground and pound chuck into a bloody mess and give Chuck more brain drama which is something he definitely doesn't need. For Chuck's sake, I hope this fight ends up not happening.

This is sad... I'm beginning to think that this fight shouldn't even be sanctioned. Even though Tito isn't even close to being an elite fighter anymore, he's still physically in pretty good shape and several years younger than chuck. Furthermore, Tito has aged much better than Chuck. Chuck looks every bit like a guy in his mid 50s.

This is going to be ugly... Tito is going to brutally ground and pound chuck into a bloody mess and give Chuck more brain drama which is something he definitely doesn't need. For Chuck's sake, I hope this fight ends up not happening.
Tito isn't far at all from an elite fighter. For the last 10 years he has only lost to top fighters and was at least competitive in most bouts.

Chuck's basic boxing combos look really rough (rougher than usual), I'm sure they've got some power behind them but if he's going to windmill every punch like he does in training, this fight is going to be ugly

He still looks very slow. Tito takes him down and Chuck dies on the canvas due to exhaustion.

Will they make the walk to the octagon on a wheelchair or will they be carried??.....to save the one round cardio of course....

Wow. Tito has a chance. I'm hoping that someone suffers a minor injury in training and the fight is cancelled. Chuck looks awful.

Will they make the walk to the octagon on a wheelchair or will they be carried??.....to save the one round cardio of course....

Yeah i bet you are in amazing shape young stud.

Who would have ever thought the first guy to legit kill someone in American MMA would be Tito? Its looking pretty likely though. Oh well.

<Fedor23><{JustBleed}>

Chuck is having you all.on and you're buying it. My money is on chuck. He has tito mentally whooped like you did your kid brother.

See about 6:10 in the video it looks like he's sticking his gut out on purpose for that shot ... I think (hope) he's trolling

Back