Chuck liddell vs rampage 1

if that was GSP, he would've tapped to strikes before his corner threw in the towel.

Gotta respect the classics, hell yeah

Got smashed and sent back to the US where the competition is a little easier.

Last edited:
Oh the good old days. Where Liddell still had all his brain cells intact and when he thought Dana White would be his life long friend.

Last edited:
That is a brutal blast from the past. Pride never dies

1st fight was awesome, thanks for remembering us!!!

2nd fight was quick

Damn I miss this Rampage. Throwing, using kicks & knees, quick & funny as fuck in promos.

It always gets me how much Dana has changed. He came across as a completely different person back then.

Dana-White-Younger-Young-Old.jpg

You hear Dana getting frustrated in the commentary.

But after the fight he sent Chuck's medical team to Rampage's locker room to help him recover,
for the next fight against Wand I believe.

Full guard elbows to the body were legit. Enough to suck the air outta Liddell quickly enough. I remember the noises his body made when Rampage dropped those down on him.

Full guard elbows to the body were legit. Enough to suck the air outta Liddell quickly enough. I remember the noises his body made when Rampage dropped those down on him.
Rampage did the same to Vovchanchyn when they fought. They didn’t look to devastating to my young eyes but it was more than enough to get a tough bastard like Igor to tap. Young Rampage was a force to be reckoned with.

Prime Rampage was something to behold. It's too bad Juanito Ibarra was a piece of shit and Rampage had that mental breakdown.

Prime Rampage was something to behold. It's too bad Juanito Ibarra was a piece of shit and Rampage had that mental breakdown.
I can’t remember what the issue was with Juanito, was he stealing money from Jackson? It’s too bad because Rampage was at his best while training under Juanito.

I can’t remember what the issue was with Juanito, was he stealing money from Jackson? It’s too bad because Rampage was at his best while training under Juanito.

yeah and Rampage found out about midway through his camp

Dana ‘armchair fighter’ White

“Why doesn’t he follow the game plan?”

Shut up Dana this isn’t a boxercise class

Last edited:
If only Chuck had followed the gameplan and used leg kicks a little more, we might have gotten to see him and Wand go at it in their primes.

Back