Chuck Liddell training for Tito Ortiz Trilogy Fight, new footage

Wow, a 50 year-old who hasn't fight in a decade looks like shit.

It is just sad to see really.

There is not a chance in hell that he has the reaction time to sprawl and stuff a Tito double. Will be a long night for him.

I think he's purposely publishing slowed down stuff

I think anybody who thinks otherwise is kind of a moron

He hasn't lost any flexibility / snap to his kick.

look at his mouth. hes breathing heavy. footage looks like its taken after a long workout, and possibly to throw off tito's camp like someone mentioned above.

Slow motion for me ... slow motion for me....

If he catches Tito with anything he'll put him out. Unfortunately at this point even Tito might be able to KO Chuck....:(

Do people saying that Chuck's chin is shot realize he's fighting Tito?

Tito can't bust a grape and is slower than Jeff Monson under water.

Chuck will smash him.

He looks really bad man

Holy shit why is this being allowed to happen

Chuck needs to make damned sure he stays a counter puncher and doesn't initiate any exchanges. Otherwise, Tito will turn out his lights like he didn't pay his bill.

He could have the speed of barboza but doubt his chin has recovered
It may be better than it was, 8 years inactive gave him some time to heal. But yeah it's obviously never going to be what it once was.

FRKh.gif

Do not let your eyes deceive you boy, every great warrior knows how to hide his real power level, unleashing it only when he needs to.

Liddell was never really a cardio guy. His 2nd fight with Tito, he actually lost a round since he seemed so winded after going for a finish.

Do people saying that Chuck's chin is shot realize he's fighting Tito?

Tito can't bust a grape and is slower than Jeff Monson under water.

Chuck will smash him.

Tito knocked out Bader and dropped Forrest twice. If he hits Chuck he will knock him the fuck out. Chuck was knocked out cold by the weakest punch I've ever seen from Rich Franklin 10 years ago.

Back