Chuck Liddell training for Tito Ortiz Trilogy Fight, new footage

i feel like i'm in the standup technique forum and someone just posted their own video.....

Jesus Christ he looks terrible. That was depressing to watch.

It's sad. Hes 48 and has no chin, looks slow and is clearly only doing it because of money problems.
Its not sad that he's got money problems though. He had and spent more money than I'll ever have. It's just sad watching a legend have a figbt at 48/49.

Looks like shit, but he never looked good on pads.

Looks like a random bloke in a intermediate muay thai class, but hey pads isn't fighting

Not looking good at all. And i am a big fan

He looks REALLY slow and throws with his chin exposed. I could see Tito sleeping him on the feet at this point.

k568ec.jpg
Damn Chuck, I've heard of man-spreading but you're taking up four seats. Are your balls that big or are you just that inconsiderate of others? If you're reliving other people's fights then you truly have CTE.

If Chuck can't tell from his training that he's lost it all and doesn't belong in the octagon then he really does have a severe case of CTE.

Do you see when Chuck throws that knee?

That's the precise moment in the fight when Tito will take him down and smother him with his love.

Awful, but at least he has until November to get ready. His muscle memory should still be there, but he just needs to get back into fight shape.

Back