Chuck liddell training at AKA Thailand

He's just going to check out the ladyboys.

I can't believe he's going through with this...

For those or you that aren't in the know, Long Beach has the largest population of Cambodians outside of Cambodia, which is why OP put Thailand, the capital of Cambodia in the title.

This my homebody down there doing his thang. One of the guys in the vid is also an MMA fighter.

Anyways... Liddell looking sharp, pretty sure he's going to take this one and close out the rivalry.

This isn't going to end well for Chuck, Tito will finally get his revenge.

I feel the same.

Chuck was my hero lol.

I used to think it'd be the worst thing for Chuck to lose to him. But now I'm come to terms with it. Cash is cash. Good for you Chuck. Besides, Tito has a good heart deep down so fuck it.

looks a little skinny - thats what happens when you get older - some muscle atrophy for sure

wishing all the best for chuck but I dont see this ending well.

check out his book if you guys are fans of the iceman - was a super good read - lots of entertaining street fight stories
Could use some "gas station boner pills" for sure.

Sad. No different than some old boxing champion coming back to get KO'd for a paycheck. Chuck had been done for a decade. Freak show fights with no meaning.

Those Thailand camps suck. Bad grappling/wrestling and striking that isn't fine tuned for mma.

Chuck returning with his 1-pack. It's going to break my heart to see Tito maul him, but Chuck's style just doesn't go with an older fighter.

Looking good hopefully he gets the W.

giphy.gif

I don't like this.. old and done fighters still forcing it.. in this case it is very dangerous for him.

Please Tito you seem to be in better shape in old age just take him down and dry hump him no one gets hurt and you will make your money. @BC

I wonder how many times chuck got ktfo while training for this fight?
The starbucks girl at the counter was staring at him very hard and Chuck got ko'd just from here stare before he even got his morning coffee.

Aka thailand once again just brings a name and nothing else besides a beautiful facility

Chuck looks shorter now than in the recent stare down him and tito used to be pretty similar in height.

Back