Media Chuck liddell speaks

after he KOs Tito then Jones will be next .. I think Chuck beats Tito in convincing fashion ... after that people will talk about a fight with him and Jones

Tito gets to pay back Chuck for years of disrespect.
Tito laughs last.
Chuck cashes final fight check.
/thread

I think Chuck came back too soo after the ko. Really felt he had more fights in him if he hadn't rushed back.

Chuck really should have retired for good after the second fight with Tito. Nothing he did after that helped his legacy or long-term health.

That interviewer has down's syndrome or something. When you make Chuck sound smart, you know you are dumb.

Jesus Christ that interviewer. Never let that guy touch a microphone again, unless he's miking someone up who can actually do an interview.

He definitely sounds a lot sharper than his twilight years in the UFC, hope he manages one last KO

Why the fuck do they let random youtubers do interviews? That guy has the most annoying voice I've heard in years and that includes scousers, I actually feel bad for chuck having to do that interview.
With regards to the fight I think Tito will win, he still moves like a fighter should, he's loose and fluid...Still borderline on the spectrum with regards to his intellect but you look at him train and he looks sharp .
Chuck looks terrible, I love the guy and would love to see him get the W but unless this is some world class acting he's a shot fighter.

Unfortunately, he won't be speaking so well once Tito mushes his mouth up with some Gnp.

Tito by how he beat Bader probably.

Back