Media Chuck liddell speaks

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Call me crazy. But i think chuck liddell aged better then Tito.

Last edited:
Where's the beef Frode? I don't see no clip!

Chuck sounds a lot more coherent than the guy interviewing him.

I agree. His skin looks great. I'm curious what products he uses. His mohawk look so shiny and healthy. No hints of grey in his fu man-chu. His physique is more defined and lean now than in his prime I think. Unfortunately, none of that speaks to how rapid the ol' neurons are firing nowadays. That's what has me worried.

doesn't sound as bad as i expected.

Nah, he sounds and looks concussed 90% of the time.

thats not chuck its a cut scene from the new UFC game.

Chuck sandbagging CONFIRMED. Dude sounds the most normal and level-headed I’ve heard in a while.

I'm really rooting for Chuck in this fight. He seems to be embracing the underdog side.

Shook Liddell. The camp guy with the Freddy Mercury teeth interviewing him poses more of a threat.

Chuck doesn't even need to speak. His look says a thousand words..

<HisEye>

Chuck will get destroyed so fucking badly. At the open workouts he looked like a drunk uncle punching underwater.

Chuck is the man, but the guy interviewing him sounds like a nervous Gay guy from east los kinda makes the interview cringey with that accent

chuck looks and sounds better than when he was UFC champion. He will KO Tito in one round.

I agree. His skin looks great. I'm curious what products he uses. His mohawk look so shiny and healthy. No hints of grey in his fu man-chu. His physique is more defined and lean now than in his prime I think. Unfortunately, none of that speaks to how rapid the ol' neurons are firing nowadays. That's what has me worried.
He probabaly goes to an antiaging clinic. Chuck goes to spas on the regular as well.

Chuck will get destroyed so fucking badly. At the open workouts he looked like a drunk uncle punching underwater.
Dude, do you even UFC? Someone needs to educate themselves on the concept of "sandbagging".

Damn, Chuck sounds so much better then he used to.

I really hope he can avoid another brutal KO.

Back