Chuck Liddell showcases powerful punches in recent workout

What's with all the silly gifs people post as replies these days? I haven't been on sherdog in awhile. I guess it's like a thing now.
They whoring out for likes

They used to interview Chuck when he attended fights after his retirement, but stopped because his brain damage was so evident in his speech. I think he wants this fight because he can't do commentary and he spent all his money on something...

I wouldn't be surprised if he could make a little comeback against lesser fighters. He's had quite a while to heal up, his chin may have been given a break for a few years, and he's been in great shape recently. He was also quite skilled even long ago. I'd think he could at least crush some cans, and maybe even do more than that.

Thanks i guess.

How is your norwegian?
She's doing great. Two weeks ago she had our second child and she is happy that she is dropping all of the pregnancy weight. I'll tell the Norwegian you said hello.

That would only be impressive if the video showed decent movement/defense as well. Any heavyweight in any local boxing gym will look powerful doing that kind of mitt work. Honestly thought the vid made him look slow. I'm a big Chuck fan and always root for the older guys like me but I'm dubious...

What's with all the silly gifs people post as replies these days? I haven't been on sherdog in awhile. I guess it's like a thing now.
tenor.gif

People dont have anything smart to say. But they like "likes" better then sunlight and fresh air.

So they got to post something.

Chuck looking sharp

Is it OK to "like" this post? I want to, but because of the content I'm not sure if I would be undermining your point... Please advise.

I wouldn't be surprised if he could make a little comeback against lesser fighters. He's had quite a while to heal up, his chin may have been given a break for a few years, and he's been in great shape recently. He was also quite skilled even long ago. I'd think he could at least crush some cans, and maybe even do more than that.

No one comes back good after aging + layoff Esp someone as beat and as old as Liddell

He was slow and plodding in his prime, he must be stuck in mud at age 48 (that’s almost 50) we’ll never see a 50 year old on NBA or NFL and we shouldn’t have to bear such atrocity in mma

Idiots hunting for likes. Drives me mad. Sherdog equivalent of an emoji.

Back