Media Chuck liddell put out yet another training video UPDATED

It's a shame he's had to do this for money because he's about to get destroyed, Tito has stayed relatively active the past few years and looked not bad at all, Tito hasn't raised a fist in anger and looks nothing like chuck of old, you can tell he's thinking about every strike he throws like a newbie again and that look in his eye is of sheer confusion.

So....He was totally told he'd never have to "work" again. He had a job for life that required him to do nothing but cash the cheque every month.

Then let go . . .What did people think would happen?

I mean, if that's him for real right now ... he looks like he's got a fairly limited command of his body. And that's being kind.

So....He was totally told he'd never have to "work" again. He had a job for life that required him to do nothing but cash the cheque every month.

Then let go . . .What did people think would happen?

I mean, if that's him for real right now ... he looks like he's got a fairly limited command of his body. And that's being kind.

Well not being a complete ass here but he should have been more careful with the money he made whilst fighting and also working for UFC, he could have realised that fighting is a young mans game and studied alongside for the day it was all over so he had a fall back plan, he could be a coach?

This would sell more for nostalgia’s sake on a UFC card, not on ButtBoy Promotions though. Kind of a lame way for this rivalry to go out.

maybe he is better than ever and is trying to trick tito :D

is it just me or did that video show his sparring partner through a 20% speed overhand that Chuck didnt even register coming towards him.

Would have KOd him at just 20% force. Full force punch would have Rashaded him.

Chuck got me into the sport. I really hope he doesnt get hurt
I noticed that too. His reflexes are beyond shot.

He’s gonna get hurt badly

Some fighters look like shit in training footage. But shine om fight night.

This is chuck in his prime

he mustve heard Tito only makes money from PPV buys and is trying to sabotage the PPV. Thats the only reason I can think of why he would share these terrible videos

I’ll take Chuck. Which one of you scrubs want to lose $?

Oscar is just asking for proof of life every few weeks up to the fight.

Lol these videos are likely bullshit. Regardless, war Chuck.

<HisEye>

Is that slow-mo or actual speed playback? cant really tell.

I like the spinning backfist where the video cuts off just before he falls over

Back