Chuck Liddell confirms Tito Ortiz is a tune-up fight, calls out Jon Jones for a future contest

Dude must need the money. Really sucks seeing Liddell try to get back out there at damn near 50 years old. Maybe he pulls a George Forman but I doubt it with that chin.

Imagine if Chuck made a Couture-esque late run, fights Jones and brutally knocks him the fuck out. :eek:

That Fucker has been concussed waaaaaay too many times..

I had to check the date of the first post.

Wtf this is not good. Him fighting Tito is still not good but holy shit is chuck delusional

Dana should just hire him again. Make him actually work in promotions or at the academy or whatever

Holy crap, Chuck is delusional as f*ck! He is completely out of his mind. Jones mauls him.....

Chuck is hoping Jones will get Chuck into UFC like Chuck got Jeremy Horn in UFC for title shot.

Jones would literally be in a position where he would have to Carry Chuck, Go easy on him and not beat him up too badly for one or two rounds. Because he can finish it whenever the hell he wants. Chuck seriously needs to have an intervention with his family. Like now.

He needs a Joe Rogan intervention.
There has to be a way for him to make money with something else.

At almost 50 Where is this I need to come back and fight nonsense coming from exactly? Even Randy new to hang it up by this point. Randy got a very late start in the game which is why he was able to compete at such an old age. Is Chuck seriously broke? Is he seriously just bored? Find a hobby. This is going to be very bad for your health.

This makes me root for Tito for Chuck’s own good.

Reminds me of when former heavyweight contender (in boxing, obviously) Razor Ruddock was attempting a comeback a few years ago. Totally deluded. Here's how that ended:

Tragic.

Wasn’t chuck just talking shit about people embarrassing the sport....

Even off roids jones wins

Tito will save him from himself by sending him back into retirement. That's what friends are for.

Reminds me of when former heavyweight contender (in boxing, obviously) Razor Ruddock was attempting a comeback a few years ago. Totally deluded. Here's how that ended:

Tragic.

That slow white boy whupped old, fat Razor. Getting old sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back