Chuck Liddell beats Jon Jones

I can't believe any knowledgeable fan would say Chuck would beat Jones lol.

Prime Rampage beats Chuck and JJ so that doesnt tell us much about the JJ vs Chuck fight.

JJ against DC doesnt either. DC doesnt possess atomic hands like chuck to knock JJ out with as he comes in.

Texiera is a harder puncher than Chuck ? Is that what you meant ? No friggin way. Plus hes slow as a turtle compared to Chuck. And no scary kicks coming from Glover either. Glover couldnt hold a spit bucket for prime Chuck.

Who were Chuck's 5 most notable wins then? I'm interested. Take your time though, you gonna need it.

JJ is super overrated, he came into the light at just the right time as all the old legends were nearing 40.

Shogun was 29. Rest of the "legends" were in their early/mid thirties. None older than mid.

Keep trollin'.

The truth is we will never know how great Chuck actually was in his own era. Silva, Henderson, Shogun, Rampage. When Chuck was at his best in the UFC they all were in pride doing their thing. Chuck beat Silva when both men were past their prime and he lost to Shogun past his prime. The measuring stick probably remains rampage since both men were in their prime's when they fought and they fought twice.

What style does Jones have? Eye pokes with the occasional kick to the kneecaps?

A style that has defeated every man he has ever fought. Style that has gone up against every other style you can imagine and has always come out victorious and usually in dominant fashion. Jones has faced wrestlers, strikers, men that thought they had the perfect game plan. He is essentially 22-0

Nah. Low percentage for anyone. Chuck was the sprawl and brawl king.

In Chuck's day, most of his opponents could wrestle and barely strike or strike and barely wrestle. Luxury for Chuck. Just look at his opponents. Chuck wouldn't have that luxury and peace of mind against Jones. For the record, Couture's striking was nothing like Jones. That's why Couture wanted a takedown and Chuck knew that. Jones would not have the MAIN AGENDA to be get a takedown.

JJ is super overrated, he came into the light at just the right time as all the old legends were nearing 40.

Prime Chuck vs JJ looks like Chuck vs Overeem 95% of the time.

Overeem was winning until he gassed. Jones wouldn't gas like that.

Any version of Jones beats any version of Chuck

ehh those kicks from JJ are a distraction not dangerous. Chucks kicks are dangerous. No way JJ can last 4 rounds standing.
JJ against Machida or Rashad when he fought them tells us nothing. Prime Chuck murks them both.

I am so glad that prime Chuck fought Rampage because if not, people would constantly be saying that prime Chuck would have merked Rampage. Well, prime Chuck fought him and got merked lol! If they never had a rematch, many would probably have said, oh that was luck, Chuck would have merked him in a rematch. Well, they had a rematch and Chuck got starched again lol! I am so glad they fought so we never have to have the who wins Rampage/Prime Chuck debate on Sherdog because you can't tell some people nothing!

Ha ha :D Thats delusional. Jones has no power double and never gets close enough to clinch without lightening fast bombs from both hands tagging his jaw. How does he ever get it to the ground ? Jones doesnt have a chance in hell on the feet. Prime chuck was a dangerous man.

I don't think you've seen a Jones fight otherwise Chuck was your boy back in the day and you always stand by him- considering it's delusional, to claim the thought of Jones beating anybody, is delusional.

I'm sure as hell not saying Prime Chuck isn't dangerous, nor am I saying Jones's defense is pretty- his offense isn't either but it is efficient.

It could end up looking like a mix of the Cormier fight with a bit of the Gustaffson and Rampage fights thrown in.

People are underestimating Jones in the clinch if they think Jones can't take him down. Jones is constantly draining his opponents physically and mentally and if they're mentally weak enough like Cormier & Rashad: emotionally.

I think his range strikes would frustrate Chuck, the side kicks to the knee and oblique kicks would fuck with him and so would the outstretched arm that is long as Ido Portal's arm holding a pool noodle.

48 - 47 Jones at worst imo. I don't think Jones would win the first round more often than not if it goes to decision. If it helps, it's Jones beating Chuck With His Blood In His Eye.

They probably had to play through this match-up 100 times before they could get Chuck to beat Jones.
45WW0wy.gif

lol i love chuck threw a thousand kicks in this simulation meanwhile I dont think chuck threw a kick since the vernon white fight. And for all the people shit talkimng this game, it looks great i dont get the uproar here.

jones would win easily on UFC Undisputed 3

but chuck wins 9 times out of 10 on UFC EA

Jones could get the fight to the ground by clinch or double leg. Don't get it twisted fellas. Jones DOES have a strong double leg takedown and has used it in the past against Vera, Bader, and Machida just to name a few. And those take downs changed the tides of all 9f those fights.

I swear either some of you have terrible memory or you don't watch many fights but spend more time talking shit.

Jones could get the fight to the ground by clinch or double leg. Don't get it twisted fellas. Jones DOES have a strong double leg takedown and has used it in the past against Vera, Bader, and Machida just to name a few. And those take downs changed the tides of all 9f those fights.

I swear either some of you have terrible memory or you don't watch many fights but spend more time talking shit.
Also Jones would beat Chuck standing as well. Chuck would be an easy W for Bones.

Back