Chuck Liddell beats Jon Jones

giphy.gif

Prime Chuck knocks Jones' head into the third row with gatling gun like lefts and rights. JJ doesnt get one takedown and If he was fortunate enough to get one Chuck would pop right back up.

Prime Chuck knocks Jones' head into the third row with gatling gun like lefts and rights. JJ doesnt get one takedown and If he was fortunate enough to get one Chuck would pop right back up.

I believe so too. Chuck had the perfect style to beat Jones

They probably had to play through this match-up 100 times before they could get Chuck to beat Jones.

In Chuck's prime, most of his opponents in the UFC were either or...they could wrestle and barely strike or strike and barely wrestle. That let Chuck basically choose what he wanted. Once Pride merged with UFC, I told people that Chuck's days of being dominant were over because Pride had plenty of guys that were more well rounded. Funny how Chuck's prime ended after the Pride merger. Which Chuck lost to Rampage in the 1st and 2nd meetings? Jones of today would destroy any version of Chuck. Daniel Cormier is a much bigger threat and wrestler than Chuck Liddell.

Zero eye pokes by either fighter? Impossible.

They should both do coke and fight.
1) my thoughts exactly lol;

2) that would so be unreal awesome;

and

3) under this scenario I give Chuck HUGE advantage

When it comes to party time we are literally comparing Rock Star (borderline legendary) status level vs undergrad amateur weak ass lightweight (who clearly cannot handle his shit)

Jones runs right through any version of Chucks overrated ass easily and effortlessly.

Prime Chuck touches Jones with a big shot and Jon is in very big trouble

Jones wrestling would be to much for Chuck though. Good fight nonetheless.

Prime Chuck is a tough fight for just about anyone

Jones runs right through any version of Chucks overrated ass easily and effortlessly.
Ha ha :D Thats delusional. Jones has no power double and never gets close enough to clinch without lightening fast bombs from both hands tagging his jaw. How does he ever get it to the ground ? Jones doesnt have a chance in hell on the feet. Prime chuck was a dangerous man.

Prime Chuck touches Jones with a big shot and Jon is in very big trouble

Jones wrestling would be to much for Chuck though. Good fight nonetheless.

Prime Chuck is a tough fight for just about anyone

See I dont think jones is the type of wrestler that could take Chuck down. You need a great power double to floor him. JJ doesnt have that. And holding chuck down was near impossible for anyone. Chuck tags him as he tries to clinch. Prime Chuck had fast hands.

Ha ha :D Thats delusional. Jones has no power double and never gets close enough to clinch without lightening fast bombs from both hands tagging his jaw. How does he ever get it to the ground ? Jones doesnt have a chance in hell on the feet. Prime chuck was a dangerous man.

He gets Chuck on the ground through the clinch dummy.

That's how Couture took down chuck and that's jones main route of takedowns.

Back