Chuck Liddel is Back for Real

if chocolate al lands an overhand right fastball from hell on titos giant dome this forum better explode

this is a 50 year old man, 10 years retired, with brain damage

tito actually hasn't looked half bad and has kept active. he absolutely crushed chael sonnen and shlemenko like they were nothing.

this fight should be not sanctioned

it'll be like matt hughes vs hoyce, except much worse. the best we can hope for is tito gets a quick sub, but he could literally kill chocolate al here

So sick of this bs of him having that look in his eyes. Anyone can make the same damn look even when they are 80, doesn't mean you can compete.

He looks horrific. He might actually die.

Also, wrong fucking forum.

Chuck is aging really well . . . so far as his physical appearance goes.

BtX7fp0.gif
Y
I
K
E
S

Apparently they couldn't sign anyone that already fights for another organisation. So they had to look for free agents.

I guess it wasn't easy to find half decent fighters to put on the card since most fighters worth something already fight for an organisation.
Yeah its weird i doubt this fight even does 90 k ppv buys, i havent seen any commercials for it and by the lack of media it shows, they had only one big media person and he was from the LA Times there.

No real mma media just some boxing youtube reporters.

They could have tried to call up Andy Wang and Mac Danzing out of retirement for a superfight

At least his combos look a bit sharper in this video, even though he messes up a few combos.

Serious question: how long does he spend a day dying his beard and Mohawk? He'd HAVE to be at least semi grey at this point. I don't think Chuck wants to accept old age. Tito might give him an embarrassing reminder that he's nearly 50.
Chuck still rocking that mohawk and dying his nails black at his age is cringey, reminds me of those 70 year old rockers who still wear eyeliner and dress flamboyant, let it go man those days are far gone

Back