Chuck Liddel is Back for Real

Forget him hitting the bag, look at the mitt work. Tito is going to have to work hard to find a way to lose this fight.

Chuck via death stare?

Tito will finally close this chapter.

Chuck shouldn't be allowed within 100 feet of a MMA cage/ring, much less be allowed to actually fight in one.

The most I hope from this fight is that Chuck doesnt get hurt badly

Tito's gonna to beat the living death outta him.
Vak3Rk.gif

giphy.gif

Need I say more?

Original source

I wasn't too sure how to predict this fight but after seeing this I have to go with a 2nd round knockout.

Feel free to share your predictions.

Still has power in his punches but this is pretty sad how few media is there, where is all the MMA media it was only a few of boxing youtubers there and Ester taking photos there in the corner.

I saw the Tito open workout as well it was 7 reporters most of it was on boxing youtuber channels too

no major MMA sites.

Tito won’t show up for fight if he knows what’s good for him

Still has power in his punches but this is pretty sad how few media is there, where is all the MMA media it was only a few of boxing youtubers there and Ester taking photos there in the corner.

I saw the Tito open workout as well it was 7 reporters most of it was on boxing youtuber channels too

no major MMA sites.
Apparently they couldn't sign anyone that already fights for another organisation. So they had to look for free agents.

I guess it wasn't easy to find half decent fighters to put on the card since most fighters worth something already fight for an organisation.

giphy.gif

Need I say more?

Original source

I wasn't too sure how to predict this fight but after seeing this I have to go with a 2nd round knockout.

Feel free to share your predictions.

A few days ago, I bet a lot of money on Ortiz winning the fight at -200 odds. (For those who don't know, that means I would have to bet $200 on Tito to make a profit of $100 if he were successful)

After watching the latest Chuck training footage? I'm more confident than ever.

Back