Chuck Iceman training

Looks slow as if he had weights on while striking.

Got to be working on something specific. That is really slow technique.

Sefo had explain on twitter that they were going light during that session, because so many online fighting experts were criticizing his slow pace.

Looks slow, stiff, uncoordinated....Tito is going to hurt Chuck this time around.

even if they were going slow, that should not translate to stiffness. Tito just became an even heavier favourite in this fight.

CHUCK! You've already proved to be a champ in your younger years. No need to take a fight against a guy you beat twice already.

You guys are idiots. Coming up with conclusions over literally a 10 second video, lol.

He does not look fit to fight at the professional level, let alone amateur.

Yikes. I mean I will watch the fight, but geez, Chuck shouldn't be within 100 miles of a ring/cage in 2018.

I like that the old dudes hang out and train together.

Who's to say he isn't just warming up? Pretty wise to not be going 110 percent in his training at his age. It's about building yourself up. Not breaking yourself down. I wouldnt come to any conclusions untill AFTER the fight

Not to mention I remember watching a few UFC countdown videos back in the days when he was still at his peak and there was footage of him hitting pads slow just like this one. Pretty sure a guy who's been training in martial arts for over 30 years has a better idea of what he is doing than any of us

fun to see legend but he aint taking Jone Bones anytimes soon.

this Bellator champ tho Fedor on other hand tho
object_33.1369743371.97629.jpg

<14>

I’m curious to see who and how these fighters are drug tested.. also.. looks like they plan to air fights on Facebook, I like free

Back