Chuck hits pads while Tito heckles him.

He doesn't look good. But I do believe that when the cage door closes and the fans are cheering and Tito is standing across from him, he'll come alive. I think he'll go after Tito like the killer he is. He may get KO'd in the process since his chin is shot, but he'll go for it. You can always count on that when Liddell fights.

Also, I would not want to take one of those kicks Chuck was throwing. Sounded powerful.

He’s Probably trying to sucker Tito into standing if you ask me. Dogging it on purpose.

I'm sure Liddell will be throwing lots of high kicks during the fight. Sure he will.

What are you guys on about he looks sharp for a 50 year old.. like real fuckin sharp

He still has power but he is limited to maybe less than 5 hard punches and kicks per round.

Doesn’t matter, if Chuck lands 1 clean one on Tito he’s gonna crumble to the floor again and cover up.

I fully expect Tito to be in better shape and more mobile but, I’m never rooting against Chuck vs him lol.

is that antonio mckee?
poor tito
u can tell its ben eating away at his brain ever since the first time chuck ko'd him in his prime

I really hope Chuck is just horseshitting around here.

If ever there were a fight to bet everything... never thought it would be on Tito beating Chuck though. I just don't see Chuck stopping the takedown at this age and that will make all the difference. It is going to be one of the most awkward hard to watch fights since Matt Hughes vs. Royce Gracie.

Sad times when people will do anything for money.

First Celeb Big Brother, now fighting Tito. Not sure what is worse.

Tito is that dumb fucker that mentally plateaued at age 15 and still thinks yelling shit to someone is cool.

Fuck, he's unbearable.

Tito is that dumb fucker that mentally plateaued at age 15 and still thinks yelling shit to someone is cool.

Fuck, he's unbearable.
YES this. Tito is such a sad man. Now that he KNOWS Chuck is a shell of his former shadow he has the balls to talk. I will never forget the raw fear in his eyes when he got beat down by Chuck twice. Just for that I hope Chuck takes his head off. The irony is that Tito once called Ken Shamrock on the same kind of attitude, calling him "too cool for school".

Tito should approach this more gracefully. No matter how shit chuck looks he can still KO Tito.

That said its looking bad for Chuck . SERIOUS damage and wear and tear going on there.

Kind of lumped Hendo's entire career in there.

Chuck had the better wins just at lhw but would anyone favor Chuck in that fight?
Prime for prime? I think most would favour Chuck. Better striker and great TDD. Both had iron chins

Chuck must need money pretty bad. Oh well.

<{JustBleed}>
He would still be employed by the UFC he took he job serious like Forrest. The way Chuck is looking and the way Tito has looked lately, I got Tito by submission 2nd .

Back