Chuck hits pads while Tito heckles him.

That would be funny if Chael showed up at Tito's open workout and heckled him.

BTW, can someone post that recent photo of Tito looking really douchey.

Tito will win but imagine if headbutting was allowed? Tito's new saying would be, "ground pound hospital, Headbutt cemetery".

Tito will win but imagine if headbutting was allowed? Tito's new saying would be, "ground pound hospital, Headbutt cemetery".

More likely it'd be something like "Sour grapes are like wine for broken eggs, but i want to fuck Chuck"

44061369390_47214f3cf0.jpg

This whole deal is so oddly promoted. An over the hill guy taunting a WAY over the hill guy to generate interest? Releasing training footage of a guy whole looks like he belongs in a franchise strip mall kickboxing class? Who ever is in charge of these decisions needs to look for a more suitable line of work.

Last edited:
I picture Tito diving for a takedown and his huge head butting Chuck's fist resulting in Tito getting KTFO.

I hope Chuck is trolling to get Tito to underestimate him. I don't believe that, but I hope so. He lied about his reach for years, I want to believe he's being deceptive now, damnit.

Regardless, he has no chin now, which is more concerning than anything else. The shots he was stopped with in his last two fights wouldn't have tickled him in his prime.

This whole deal is so oddly promoted. An over the hill guy taunting a WAY over the hill guy to generate interest? Releasing training footage of a guy whole looks like he belongs in a franchise strip mall kickboxing class? Who ever is in charge of these decisions needs to look for a more suitable line of work.

People will tune in to anything that involves drama. KSI/Logan Paul for example..

Power is the last thing to go on a fighter

he's obviously not the same fighter and if he loses to Tito it's going to be a complete shame for him. I don't know what the point of him fighting Tito is.. if he beats him it isn't going to prove much and if he loses it's just going to be a really really low point to end his career on and will probably haunt him for the rest of his life.
Ironically, several years ago, Chuck predicted that a third fight with Tito could happen when people think he's old and that Tito can beat him because of it.
I thought it would be a couple or few years down the road rather than closer to 10.

Back